Your tennis results?! - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #1156
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your tennis results?!

I didn't play my best match on Saturday, but I won both the doubles and the singles in the tie-break (had to save one MP in each of them, phew!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
I was awful Saturday too . First match of the new year. Whenever I lose I feel it's because I played badly and I always have chances but miss them .
Do you play at interclub or regional?

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #1157
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Interclub. Must. Be. More. Patient.

I'm still sad about Saturday but I'm ready to avenge myself . I don't suck. I know I can play good, I just need to use my head .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #1158
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold

Oh cool, I play interclub as well. It took me a couple of losses to players who were not really better than me to realize the importance of patience. I would have lost again in my Saturday match if I had not been patient, but I waited for the right moment and it worked.

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #1159
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I have some mental issues as well
I can play well, just for some reason not in competitions and against annoying people

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1160
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Playing in a doubles tournament this weekend, it's a Round of 32 draw ... and my team is the 8th seed ... first time seeded at a Club level tournament.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1161
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I feel so unconfident right now . I played just a fun match against a cousin (first time I'd done so), and it was like club match last Saturday. I lost 2 & 2 this time instead of 2 & 1 like then though but it was still the same scenario - so many deuce games, chances, BPs, but I don't take them and end up with really a worse scoreline than I think I played.

I really think I have a solid game (I mean just for example, I can serve and most of my club opponents can only get the ball over the net to start the point), but I feel that the matches I'm playing are totally insulting to how I feel I could be doing. I know it's absolutely a mental thing. I play again Saturday. Time will tell if I can start to fix things.

I'm not saying I'm some great player or anything , but you have to admit when you can serve, and most of your opponents basically can't, and they still hold the vast majority of their games while you hold maybe once or twice, something is up .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #1162
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel so unconfident right now . I played just a fun match against a cousin (first time I'd done so), and it was like club match last Saturday. I lost 2 & 2 this time instead of 2 & 1 like then though but it was still the same scenario - so many deuce games, chances, BPs, but I don't take them and end up with really a worse scoreline than I think I played.

I really think I have a solid game (I mean just for example, I can serve and most of my club opponents can only get the ball over the net to start the point), but I feel that the matches I'm playing are totally insulting to how I feel I could be doing. I know it's absolutely a mental thing. I play again Saturday. Time will tell if I can start to fix things.

I'm not saying I'm some great player or anything , but you have to admit when you can serve, and most of your opponents basically can't, and they still hold the vast majority of their games while you hold maybe once or twice, something is up .
How do you usually play the important points?
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1163
Hot Messes Need Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
How do you usually play the important points?
Like a clown a lot of the time . I know it's easy to say 'just play smarter on the important points' but it's like my thinking brain shuts down, I go into autopilot and before I know it the moment has passed .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #1164
country flag Payam

Quote:

I think the main problem here is not having the kind of practice which boosts up your confidence in your shots. I had the same feeling in the Pre-Xmas interclub season that I can't use all my potential in the games, or in other words I couldn't translate all my competence into performance when it was most needed.
What is your NZ ranking by the way? Have you had a self-rating according to NTRP or ITN?

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #1165
Hot Messes Need Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam View Post
I think the main problem here is not having the kind of practice which boosts up your confidence in your shots. I had the same feeling in the Pre-Xmas interclub season that I can't use all my potential in the games, or in other words I couldn't translate all my competence into performance when it was most needed.
What is your NZ ranking by the way? Have you had a self-rating according to NTRP or ITN?
Nah, ranking's not really been discussed yet .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #1166
country flag Payam

Oh ok, but if you play at interclub matches, you definitely have a ranking. You can search your name and find it here:

http://www.tennis.org.nz/

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #1167
Hot Messes Need Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam View Post
Oh ok, but if you play at interclub matches, you definitely have a ranking. You can search your name and find it here:

http://www.tennis.org.nz/
True . Looks like my W/L record is exactly 50%. I alternate between a win and a loss each week . I'm due for a win Saturday then .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #1168
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

This morning I played against a super hot guy, he had amazing legs and wore running shorts needless to say I was too distracted and lost but I won in another department to do with numbers
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #1169
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
This morning I played against a super hot guy, he had amazing legs and wore running shorts needless to say I was too distracted and lost but I won in another department to do with numbers
Sam.
Receipts.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #1170
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
I can't help it Chrono bb
I'll PM them to you when I get home

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App