Your tennis results?! - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #991
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Ugh, you try and be consistent. Try and rally, be the pusher yourself. If you cannot do that, just try until you out rally him and over hit him until you get an easy put away. Also try mixing the pace up, hit a few slices, drop shots, ect.
Your advice was very helpful, my friend. I just finished beating a guy who had pushed me off the court the previous three times we played, and I did in straights, 6-1, 6-4. Not only did I not try to blow him off the court with every shot (and give him the match with a ton of unforced errors), I was successful in taking away his strengths, his lefty spin serve and his forehand. I did let up a bit after winning the first set and starting the second set break-hold-break, but I righted the ship at 3-4 and went hold-break-hold to close it out.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #992
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, it works? Well sometimes I can be a pusher myself But most of the time im a BBB

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #993
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday i won 6:3 6:2

i was down 0:3 very quick, because i tried to make him run too much
or my ball went way too long (they used a different clay i was used to)
but then i turned on my pusher mode and won 9 games in a row for 6:3 3:0 lead
i served for the match at 6:3 5:1 but got broken - like WTA Tour
but broke him to love for the match

and then the big surprise, the guy was even a bit higher ranked then me, means i will get some points
and will keep my ranking
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #994
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Played a practise match and lost 0-6 2-6 to my teammte. We usually play very close so I was disappointed about the result. First set was bad from my side, missed many FHs. Second set was a lot closer, we were very even until 2*-3 but then I lost a lot of close deuce and 30-30 games. I just don't seem to have it at crunch time this season. Hope it will somehow become better when I play competetive again starting next week. :/
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #995
country flag vexxx

vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold

I played a friendly doubles match today. We won 6-4 2-6 10-8 (the last one is a tiebreak). I played quite good. My serve wasn't broken for the whole match and I made few aces and no double faults The tiebreak was such a mess. We had a 8-2 lead and then lost 6 points in a row... We still managed to win it somehow
vexxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #996
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

oh on Firday i finally won a straight set match.

Winning 63 76(5)

In the 2nd set, I led 2-0 then lost 5 games in a row to 2-5, then it went back to 5-5 and then the tiebreak.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #997
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Played my first club's match and won 6-3 6-0

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #998
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday I played my first 2 finals (singles and mixed doubles) in an Open tournament in Dublin and I won both!!! So happy!

Singles draw:
http://ti.tournamentsoftware.com/spo...BA90FB&draw=12

Mixed draw:
http://ti.tournamentsoftware.com/spo...BA90FB&draw=27

Really tough final matches and despite having a negative mentality in the tied moments (I was actually thinking that I was going to lose), I manage to get both victories!

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #999
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Let's make it short: I make Samantha Stosur look like a mental giant.

I had my first team match some 2 weeks ago and in the first I was trailing behind cos I lost my very first serve until 4-5, then I broke him back and held for 6-5. Then I had 2 SP on his serve, but as I could win now, I got nervous again, a forehand return didnt even reach the net and bounced on my side. I managed to lose the tiebreak 4-7.

2nd set, I was down 2-5 until I started coming back until 4-5, but then my nerves again....

6-7, 4-6 and a broken racket (I have kind of a bad temper on the court) as the result.

Overall, we lost 0-6. Like all of our 3 previous team matches. (I couldnt play in 2 of the 3 cos I was in Italay at that time)

Next Saturday, there's the next team match. Let the drama continue.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #1000
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Magicman View Post
Let's make it short: I make Samantha Stosur look like a mental giant.

I had my first team match some 2 weeks ago and in the first I was trailing behind cos I lost my very first serve until 4-5, then I broke him back and held for 6-5. Then I had 2 SP on his serve, but as I could win now, I got nervous again, a forehand return didnt even reach the net and bounced on my side. I managed to lose the tiebreak 4-7.

2nd set, I was down 2-5 until I started coming back until 4-5, but then my nerves again....

6-7, 4-6 and a broken racket (I have kind of a bad temper on the court) as the result.

Overall, we lost 0-6. Like all of our 3 previous team matches. (I couldnt play in 2 of the 3 cos I was in Italay at that time)

Next Saturday, there's the next team match. Let the drama continue.

we could be brothers
I broke my racket during a training session

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #1001
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
I broke my racket during a training session

if you have enough money to do so

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #1002
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria86 View Post

if you have enough money to do so
I did it once

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 07:09 PM   #1003
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute

Handed out another double bagel yesterday

And finally it was an awesome mental performance Saved a lot of BPs and GPs
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #19 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #27 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #62 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 07:21 PM   #1004
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

you will become a champion

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 07:23 PM   #1005
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
you will become a champion
It's just practise

But tomorrow I'll have my first match in our clubs ranking tournament. Beat that guy already in close 2 sets in practise... but all the pressure
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #19 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #27 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #62 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote