Your tennis results?! - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 06:37 AM   #901
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of
Re: Your tennis results?!

Played yesterday, won 2-6 7-5 6-3 6-2!

I might be entering into a Platinum AMT too at Newcastle, but I think I'll do some White, Orange and Gold tournaments before going there yet.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:26 AM   #902
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

I played in our interclub 'pennant' comp yesterday (Divison 2).

Singles:

Slow start, went down 0-3 and 1-4 before fighting back and level at 4-4. Held at 4-5 and again at 5-6, saving two set points. Then I won the tiebreak 7-4 and was very pleased. The guy I was playing kept coming into the net and volleyed well. But his groundstrokes were Sliced forehands galore! (Monica Niculescu anyone?). I dropped serve early in the second but was hanging in there at 2-3. Then, I don't know what happened but I didn't win another game I think he stopped hitting so many errors and I started hitting more. There were 2 games in the 2nd set where I had 15-40 on his serve and failed to break. It was hot and I faded badly. Final score: 7-6 2-6 0-6.

In the doubles, we had another slow start, going down 0-4. I was on a 13-game losing streak! Finally, we found some form and got a couple of games but lost the set 2-6. Then we went up 3-1 in the 2nd only to fade/choke and lost it 4-6. I've lost a bit of form and confidence lately. Not good...
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 06:28 PM   #903
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Today score : 6/0 6/2 stats : 9 Aces and 3 DF's only this stats cause my mom are busy :/
Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:21 AM   #904
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Played against my Couz yesterday at Melbourne Park.

Won it 36 63 64.

Was losing in third set 4-0 (when i was BBB) then turned into a pusher and won 6 games in a row

Had like 10 DF and no aces (DF In first 2 sets because I wasn't used to the surface)

Had like 5 winners in total. Like one in the last set only (Radwanska )

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:49 AM   #905
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Played against my Couz yesterday at Melbourne Park.

Won it 36 63 64.

Was losing in third set 4-0 (when i was BBB) then turned into a pusher and won 6 games in a row

Had like 10 DF and no aces (DF In first 2 sets because I wasn't used to the surface)

Had like 5 winners in total. Like one in the last set only (Radwanska )
OMG in three sets only 5 winners :P I usually have 5 in maybe 2-3 games but I'm extremaly aggresive player
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:13 AM   #906
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I can be really BBB or Pushery sometimes.

It depends. But I am only 14

On clay I hit more winners than on Hard court

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 10:54 AM   #907
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

lost 6-2 6-0 from 2*-1 up

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:06 AM   #908
country flag Kəv.

Couldn't you just be a pusher from 4-0 down in the second set.

Just like me I won 6 games in a row hitting only 1 winner

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:06 AM   #909
country flag Harlow58

Harlow58 is an unknown quantity at this point

it was easy. the girl i played hasn't been playing long and she hit balls that i liked.
Harlow58 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:37 AM   #910
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

Last time I played a proper set (2008), my friend (club player) was just pushing the ball straight back to me and still won 6-0 . Got him to deuce a couple of times though, with my baseline-hitting first serves and non-existent movement .
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 09:26 PM   #911
country flag Domo19

Quote:
I can be really BBB or Pushery sometimes.

It depends. But I am only 14

On clay I hit more winners than on Hard court
When I was 14 I had 1,88m = 6'2'' so I have to play aggresive

Last edited by Domo19 : Apr 3rd, 2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:38 PM   #912
country flag Kəv.

14 and 188cm
Im only like 170cm

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #913
country flag Domo19

Quote:
14 and 188cm
Im only like 170cm
Now I'm 17 (18 in July) and I'm 1,94 but I stopped growing when I was 16
I'm so tall so I have to play agrresive (many winners, aces) but still many Unforced

And my today result: 6/7(14) 6/2 6/1 in first set I waste like 10 SP's
18 aces, 7 DF's
2nd and 3rd set were under my control
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #914
country flag Kəv.

Im going tomorrow on Clay again with my cousin.

18 aces

My standard match is like 1 ace and 20 double faults

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #915
country flag Domo19

Today two matches: 6/0 6/1 and 6/4 6/3
%1st serve in: 76% win after 1st serve: 94% after 2nd serve: 60%
Aces: 24 DF's: 7
opponents had no chance to break me