Your tennis results?! - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #886
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤ View Post
I'll be playing in the qualifying of the Sherbrooke Futures this week end Just decided to break off the routine, and even though I haven't really trained properly for it, the chance to take my mind of work and just enjoy playing!

And it's always a great opportunity to face great players and participate in nice events. Will be my second time playing that one, and fifth pro tourney overall!!!
Just checked your result. Bad luck, but hope it was a good experience!
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #887
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Just played my first match this year and lost it 6-7(5). Anyway, I'm not so off as I thought I would be. Serve is pretty okey, also groundstrokes are solid, but my net game was horrible today (I missed so many easy smashes and volleys ). But I showed mental strength today. My opponent was serving twice for a match (at 4-5 and 5-6) but I made two comebacks (also saved 1 MP at 5-6 with amazing forehand DTL ... ball touched both lines ... I was really lucky here). I was also down 3-6 in tibreak, saved 2 more match points but I wasn't able to save last one. He finished with winner but it was my mistake because I want to play on net. Anyway, I'm really exicted to play again.
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #888
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis with my usual sparring partner at the local park today. He wins something like 80% of the time, because he plays safe, "percentage" tennis and I play risky attacking tennis. (For his style, think Ferrer. For mine, think Kvitova, but with more net play and less power. I'm even a lefty. It's a major reason why I love her: she plays tennis the way I wish I could play it.)

But today I won. 6-1, 4-6, 10-8. (We don't do tiebreaks.) He gets to everything, and most days, it's enough to frustrate me. And I was frustrated, slamming the gate of the courts when I went to go fetch a stray ball after being broken yet again to lose the 2nd set after being up 4-1.

The third set was all the sweeter because it was a real war. I saved 8 match points in the 16th game of the third: two with aces, 6 at the net. Final point was an ace out wide, Kvitova-style.

I don't know about the rest of you, but for me the most satisfying thing in the world is not only to win, but to win playing the way I like to play.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #889
country flag Stosurslut

Stosurslut is an unknown quantity at this point

Played my first match on a court since about two weeks, something that hasn't happened for about a year.

Lost 4-6, 6-1,6-3,4-6, 5-5 before I had to forfeit because it hit 8 o'clock and I'm legally blind so I couldn't even see the ball during half of the fifth set.
Stosurslut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #890
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 4 times in first round qualifying in ITF
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #891
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Today I win 7/5 6/1 6/3 As always biggest weapon is serve (22 aces) my opponent has no break points if my mom counts well I had : 78% of first serves in, 92% winning after 1st serve and 59% winning after 2nd serve ... and only this one I'm not happy with : 9 DF's way to many ;/
Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #892
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤ View Post
I'll be playing in the qualifying of the Sherbrooke Futures this week end Just decided to break off the routine, and even though I haven't really trained properly for it, the chance to take my mind of work and just enjoy playing!

And it's always a great opportunity to face great players and participate in nice events. Will be my second time playing that one, and fifth pro tourney overall!!!

WOW! You must be one of the better players in the forum for sure!

You must have such a good level in order to play Futures and not get trashed 6/0 6/0

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #893
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo19 View Post
Today I win 7/5 6/1 6/3 As always biggest weapon is serve (22 aces) my opponent has no break points if my mom counts well I had : 78% of first serves in, 92% winning after 1st serve and 59% winning after 2nd serve ... and only this one I'm not happy with : 9 DF's way to many ;/
you force your mother to make stats while you are playing?
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #894
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
you force your mother to make stats while you are playing?
I don't force her She is my second trainer (from the physical preparation), so during the match she has nothing better then making statisctics Especially now when I'm preparing for summer Futeres ... last year I played in two Qualies but lost in both 6/7 6/7 so frustrating but now I serving 20km/h faster it should be better
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #895
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't force her She is my second trainer (from the physical preparation), so during the match she has nothing better then making statisctics Especially now when I'm preparing for summer Futeres ... last year I played in two Qualies but lost in both 6/7 6/7 so frustrating but now I serving 20km/h faster it should be better

cool, can i borrow her?
would be interested in my stats too

and good luck for your next matches
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #896
country flag Domo19

Quote:
cool, can i borrow her?
would be interested in my stats too

and good luck for your next matches
Thanks but having mom trainer it isn't really cool ... especially when she saying or better shouting to me on court : "Why are you just based on your serve? Don't forget about forehand and volleys!! If you aren't so tall you won't win any match "
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #897
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks but having mom trainer it isn't really cool ... especially when she saying or better shouting to me on court : "Why are you just based on your serve? Don't forget about forehand and volleys!! If you aren't so tall you won't win any match "
LOL!

As soon as you get money from tournaments, fire her!

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #898
country flag Domo19

Today results + my mom stats

Singles: 6/1 6/0 6/1 (quick one) aces:14 DF's:5 1st serve% in: 80% winning after 1st serve: 100% after 2nd serve:44%

Doubles: 6/3 7/6(2) only my stats aces:6 DF's:1 1st serve% in: 54%

Singles: 6/3 5/0 Ret. aces:11 DF's:2 1st serve% in: 73% winning after 1st serve: 87% after 2nd: 62%

In singles I had to face only three break points and safe all
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #899
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

6:3 5:0 ret?
did you play Alex Stevenson?
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #900
country flag Domo19

Quote:
6:3 5:0 ret?
did you play Alex Stevenson?
No but retiring when it is 5/0 and without injury is pathetic :P