Your tennis results?! - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #781
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Played another match in our clubs ranking tournament today, and.... I scored my first win

Won easy with 6-0 6-2

I played quite solide and he had nothing to hurt me as expected. Just had to move him to win most of the points. Serve was a mess at all until the middle of the second set, but it didn't matter. Even served it out with an Ace then.

So nice that I finished my first season with my goal to win a match. Can't wait for the new season now.
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #22 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #33 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #40 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg 2014 ITF Alphen, Tashkent
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #782
country flag vexxx

vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe87 View Post
Played another match in our clubs ranking tournament today, and.... I scored my first win

Won easy with 6-0 6-2

I played quite solide and he had nothing to hurt me as expected. Just had to move him to win most of the points. Serve was a mess at all until the middle of the second set, but it didn't matter. Even served it out with an Ace then.

So nice that I finished my first season with my goal to win a match. Can't wait for the new season now.
Nice way to score a first win - with a bagel Let this be the first of many wins for you
vexxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #783
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

today i played my best match ever
i beat my team-mate who is supposed to be way better then me 6-2 6-3
i won a few sets against him in the past, but i never beat him before, but today was just the right day.
First of all i have to say that he didn´t played his best tennis today , but usually it´s still enough to beat me, i just win a few more games when he has a bad day.

Pusher is probably the best way to describe my style, i often stay 2 meter behind the baseline, and then when my opponent gets short and i want to attac i went long. Also my backhand is very bad. My Forehand used to be good, but often i´m not brave enough to go for my shots.
Today all came together, my Forehand was never better, i mixed my shots good, and even when i steped into the court i found the right lenght, and i even dictated alot of points with my forehand and was able to end them with a winner and not with a UE´s
My Backhand was solid, i hit a few nice back-chips short behind the net who gave him a lot of trouble, and i was able to keep the UE´s low on the Backhand.

i know i will not be able to play alway on this good level (good level for my standard) but i hope it gives me more confidence for the future
because it showed my how much better i can play
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #784
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to joe87 and igralec33
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 10:30 AM   #785
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats matthias

Poor Dirk

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 04:29 PM   #786
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domachokeska View Post
Congrats matthias

Poor Dirk
thanks, and Dirk handled it very well

he even joked about the fact how many points i could have won on a LK-Tournament with this victory
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:44 PM   #787
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Beat my friend Gina 7-5, 7-6 [9-7] today. We got to play at a country club and I was grunting a bit and this guy came over to ask me to shut up because this woman he was trying to give lessons to couldn't concentrate and she was doing these pathetic little sex grunts. So every time I hit a winner I would roar COME ON.
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 01:44 AM   #788
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Beat my friend Gina 7-5, 7-6 [9-7] today. We got to play at a country club and I was grunting a bit and this guy came over to ask me to shut up because this woman he was trying to give lessons to couldn't concentrate and she was doing these pathetic little sex grunts. So every time I hit a winner I would roar COME ON.
Matt Sharapova

Instead of Come On you should have pumped your fist and yelled Ajde! right at him
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:10 PM   #789
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

today i lost with the same Result i won last Friday
2-6 3-6
but i´m still satisfied with the way i played, i went for my stroke, i tried to dominate the points and played offensive
in the first set i felt really tired and i was a bit late and sometimes not in the perfect position, second set it was better and my forehand came better, played some really great forehands down the line, but my friend played better in the second set too, and he was a bit more lucky too, once he broke me with 2 netcord balls, and he hit the line often
but like i said before, i´m still satisfied, it seems like my Game develops into the right direction
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:10 PM   #790
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

64 63 vs my friend
was down 1/4 in first
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 09:39 AM   #791
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

congrats ce
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #792
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
today i lost with the same Result i won last Friday
2-6 3-6
but i´m still satisfied with the way i played, i went for my stroke, i tried to dominate the points and played offensive
in the first set i felt really tired and i was a bit late and sometimes not in the perfect position, second set it was better and my forehand came better, played some really great forehands down the line, but my friend played better in the second set too, and he was a bit more lucky too, once he broke me with 2 netcord balls, and he hit the line often
but like i said before, i´m still satisfied, it seems like my Game develops into the right direction

Poor you, Dirk must have been after his defeat
But anyway, well done

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 09:04 AM   #793
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Played my first club matches for they year! I played seniors today

Lost doubles 4-6 1-6

But in singles I won 9-8(14-12) In seniors its only a set first to 9. But I thought the guy I played wanted to go all kirilenko-Stosur on my ass But nup it aint gon happen!

I think juniors starts a few weeks!
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #794
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

played against this guy in my club(i guess you can call him my nemesis or watev) on Saturday.. coming into the match i had lost to him like 6 consec times ..anyway, surprisingly i won the 1st set 6-4, then went down 0-4 in the second, and was able to win that 6-4 as well.. i just started going for broke on everything, returns, serves etc and it worked ..at one point i even did a sliding split type thing while running down a ball wide to my FH (Kim would be proud ) ..his face at the end though, priceless
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:13 AM   #795
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

i played my first match of the new season yesterday... it was a shocking match , i lost 2-6 6-1 6-3. Even though i won the first set i couldnt hit the ball how i wanted too.. i need to work on my serve alot too!

TT D: 64 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-23)(Q:0-3). Overall -(152-148).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: 1st (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote