Your tennis results?! - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2010, 11:38 PM   #496
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

I played a tournament match today and won 6-0, 6-0. The next person I play I played him before last year, and I beat him 6-3, 6-2 but he's improved since then and so have I so I'll be ready for that.
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2010, 10:28 PM   #497
country flag Aaron.

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so yesterday we had a match, but we started and in the first game it started raining for the rest of the day so we had to come back today and play I was leading 0-40 on his serve in the first game. I broke him easily then went up 1-0 we played a tough game which I barley won and lead 2-0 after that I kinda had a mental lapse cause I thought I would the set easily, but he comes back to 2-2 so now he's serving and I hit a return crosscourt and he hit another sharp angle back at me and I went to get it and turned on my foot kinda similar to golovin's accident with sharapova how she fell on her foot..yeah I was in a lot of pain, so I had a medical timeout and put some ice on it..I couldn't move as well but I could somewhat move, but I still wanted to play because it was the semifinals and I because I love tennis. And his dad was complaining about me foot faulting, but the referee said his son was faulting too..that was too funny..lmao. So I played anyway and right after it happened I broke the dude 3-2 I couldn't be bothered to run so I just tried to go for my shots more. After that we kept exchanging breaks until the tiebreaker at 6-6 where I hit 2 good first serves and like 2 return winners I went up 4-2 and he pretty much gave me the set because he was so angry. Second set starts and I resort to pushing again, but he's still angry so I got away with it. I went up 4-2 and everything went downhill after that. I lost 4 straight games and I was serving at 4-5 luckily I hit 2 good first serves and eventually won the game..at 5-5 I was like "Ok I lost 4 straight games by pushing might as well hit the damn ball" so I did and ended up breaking him and serving out the match. 7-6(4), 7-5 It was such a epic match and I think if I hand not got injured maybe I wouldn't have won because he was a good defensive player and it was hard to attack unless you were a good ballstriker. Before my injury I was'nt going for my shots as much it's amazing how weird tennis is. So my foot was kinda sore, but I couldn't put any weight on the other side of my foot. So after I put some ice on it and started relaxing for my final match. I get up and go to the bathroom and the pain is just worse then during the match. I had to take 3 pain killers and didn't think I would be able to play the final, but as soon as I saw who I was playing I knew I could win because this guy was a hacker and I have no idea how he made it to the final, but I ended up winning the final 6-3,6-4 because I had to go for winners I usally won't go for..maybe this is a sign I need to be more aggressive, but yeah I won the tournament I'm proud of myself for fighting through the injury I also somehow won the sportsmanship award..No idea though maybe because
I don't show much emotion and just play
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 10:28 PM   #498
country flag Aaron.

Holy..that was a long paragrah
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 10:54 PM   #499
DualMedia

DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold

congrats!
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 05:02 PM   #500
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Choked the shit outta a match today, took a 6-4 7-6 lead then at 5-4* in the third, had 0-30 but lost 4 points ina row, then at 6-5* had two match points, missed them, lost the tiebreak 6-7. Went 4-1 up in the fourth, had a break point for 5-1, lost the set 6-4. Then I went 5-0 up in the last, wasted 2 more match points at *5-1 but closed it out on his serve in the next game. 6-4 7-6, 6-7, 4-6, 6-2 in 3 hours 50 minutes and it took me 7 match point across 3 different sets.
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #501
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Aaron!!! My tennis season my junior year of high school, I played an entire season (from the third match onward) with a TERRIBLE groin pull that just wouldn't heal (because I was 2nd singles, and my team needed me to play at whatever capacity I had). The fact that I managed to go 25-8 was astonishing basically with the mobility of Davenport but significantly worse because of the injury.

Perhaps it was because I was forced to go Seles on people and hit into the corner from ball one.
Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 03:47 AM   #502
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Playing in the Summer provincial championships this week-end.

Main draw of 8 players (two round robin groups of 4). 6 players are actually in the main draw, and the lowest of them is 18th in the country. It's ridiculous.

Two other spots are open for qualifiers in a 64 draw with BYEs. Of course, got the worst draw possible: a tricky first round opponent, and the first seed (ranked around 25-30 in Canada) in the second round. Sucks, cause I can beat a lot of players in this draw, including some of the 8 seeds against whom I've had good results before
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 04:13 AM   #503
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, CharlDa!
Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 10:56 PM   #504
country flag Aaron.

Won my match today 6-3, 6-3.
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 10:33 AM   #505
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

Im new to playing tennis and only play recreational but me and my brother play pro sets...
Last week (first match) I had a shocker (couldnt get a first serve in and my second just sat up for him to hit...) I lost 8/4 after him leading 7*/1 40/15... so not SOOO bad!!!

Yesterday I won 8/3... My serve came back...
After a first game that lasted for 8 deuces I finally held... played pretty good throughout and took all my chances...
At 7*/3 Ad out... I hit my first ace... deuce, unreturnable outwide... MP, unreturnable down the tee which seemed to knock my brothers arm out of its socket (the biggest serve I have ever hit)!!!
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 10:35 AM   #506
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Today training again
My Backhand is really good now and with my forehand I can really make some nice points
Time to train a bit more on serve, because it got a bit worse than 2 months ago

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 11:36 AM   #507
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

Just beat a friend 6-3 6-7(5) 6-2 today. He hit about 8 double faults in the last set.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 07:42 PM   #508
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Played for the first time yesterday in over a month and then played a match today and actually played decently for the first set. But i was playing a pusher and he just kept getting everything back and I turned into an error machine. The fact that i won the match shows how poor he was. 6-1 4-6 6-3. A wins a win i guess...
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 03:05 AM   #509
country flag Keegan

Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute

Annihilated my friend 6-1, 6-0, 6-0. I was close to having it a triple bagle, as I had a 5-0 lead in the first, but I let him win a game . I also won over my second cousin who played college tennis years ago 6-3, 6-3. Beat another friend 7-6, 6-2. Blew a 4-2 lead in the first in that one.
Wimbledon 2004
US Open 2006
Olympic Silver
Victoria Azarenka | Petra Kvitova | Angelique Kerber | Caroline Wozniacki | Serena Williams | Heather Watson | Eugenie Bouchard
Keegan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 03:22 AM   #510
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

I got my rear end handed to me in a tournament today. Not only did I lose 2-6, 1-6, I didn't hold serve the whole match. Not even once. Seven service games, ZERO holds. It was the most frustrating match I have ever played in my life. I'm going to need TWO pints of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie to forget this one.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote