Your tennis results?! - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:22 AM   #2026
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
Oh god my smash How could I forget My consistency might be in there too, but I'm not sure I ever had it to begin with

Btw, If I lost QR1 and didn't reach the final of conso, would I even have a ranking with no points and one tournament (This is increasingly likely)
No, you only get a ranking when you actually get ranking points, not just for participating.
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Quebec City (w/goOudinUSA), 2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.),
2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224), 2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #2027
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

Well I think I'll win a few Q rounds, as the no.2 seed for Dingley goes to my club and private lessons when I have group lessons. He's pretty good, but I could rally with him and definitely return his serves so yeah.

Rankings: Singles Rank: 131 Race: 120 Doubles Rank: 151 Race: 65
Titles:
Singles: Aning 25K 2014 Doubles: Barnstaple 25K 2014
The Walking Bye is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:38 AM   #2028
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
Well I think I'll win a few Q rounds, as the no.2 seed for Dingley goes to my club and private lessons when I have group lessons. He's pretty good, but I could rally with him and definitely return his serves so yeah.
Considering it's Altona, you may even start off in main draw automatically, and get a free crack at some larger points. You never know.
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Quebec City (w/goOudinUSA), 2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.),
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #2029

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idemo View Post
Considering it's Altona, you may even start off in main draw automatically, and get a free crack at some larger points. You never know.
Hopefully Barely any entries so far, but do the ones you see in the tourney page count for all, or just the online ones?

Titles:
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #2030
country flag Idemo

^I'm not really sure what you mean. But normally, most entries come in the last few days before entry closes.
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #2031
country flag ivanxie

ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idemo View Post
^I'm not really sure what you mean. But normally, most entries come in the last few days before entry closes.
You'll see that they usually end up extending the closing date and a massive barrage of entries come flooding in. It's the same for every tournament basically.
ivanxie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:46 AM   #2032

Thanks both^

What I meant is, it says the number of entries and the players for all the age groups on the online tournament page, but are the entries where the players pay in person and don't use an account added into the online page?

Titles:
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:58 AM   #2033
country flag Idemo

Yes. All entries will be listed once the tournament website is updated after the entry deadline, although there may occasionally be 1 or 2 entries that get added or withdrawn after the deadline, due to personal circumstances etc.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:23 AM   #2034
country flag wozniackiaus

wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future wozniackiaus has a brilliant future

My game has absolutely collapsed
Remember the match recap I posted a while back about my first match back since injury? well that's the best I've played
My serve is gone, my backhand breaks down after two shots and my forehand isn't as near as strong as before
The only thing I still have is my movement!

Plus smashes, volleys, drop shots and slices are just out of the equation

TENNIS TIPPING
SINGLES - RANK: 146 RACE: 130 TITLES: 2014 Prague 100K+H
DOUBLES - RANK: 154 RACE: 67 (w/ the walking bye) TITLES: 2014 Barnstaple 25K (w/ the walking bye)
wozniackiaus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:03 AM   #2035

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniackiaus View Post
Remember the match recap I posted a while back about my first match back since injury? well that's the best I've played
My serve is gone, my backhand breaks down after two shots and my forehand isn't as near as strong as before

keep practicing, FH and BH drills especially Forget the serve for now, focus on rebuilding getting your ground game back

Titles:
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:34 PM   #2036
country flag ivanxie

ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all ivanxie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniackiaus View Post

Maybe your timing is off? What usually happens to me when I stop playing is that my timing is always the first to go. I end up having to play with heaps of spin until I can get it back together again and that takes ages...
ivanxie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 01:20 AM   #2037

Won singles 6-2, was playing this tiny, and REALLY fast asian kid, so frustrating

I managed to get to 5-1*, lost one game which was a shit fest on my serve where he took 8 bps to get it, and I had only 1 gp, an overcooked FH Up double mp, 15-40, I was in the clear, and knew it, tried to be flashy and hit 3 FH UE He was hitting sub par Ula serves then and was GIFTING me the game and I lost Went down 0-30 at *5-2 with two doubles but mentally slapped myself, and played the best set of points in the match, winning with a few service winners and FH winners

In doubles, I flubbed my first service game, but we returned and I volleyed well () and we got up *3-1. I served ok next game, but partner screwed volleys 3-2*. Then we broke easy, and at *4-2 30-40 we found out to DRAW overall we had to win the next two games. Anything else and a lost. somehow we got through that game 5-2*, and then I stuffed a return, unusually, then my partner did it as well But I hit a return winner, and he doubles, two points away Then my partner went for a bh, I said no, mine, then I hit it beyond the baseline Tbh he would've too, he is a choker, so that's why I called but really...

Then he hit a return into the net and it was *5-3 I held easily but it too little, too late.
Still, two wins playing ugly, so that's positive

Titles:
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 08:05 AM   #2038

Won 6-1 on the weekend FH was on fire, very flat, very fast on the red clay and the guy I played was forced to play super aggressive because I wasn't missing. He was quite good tbh, nice serve, inside out FH was good, but he couldn't do much because I completely dictated the points Tourney in less than 3 weeks, serve still pretty shit He attacked it but my defence was on so it didn't reflect the scoreline, but that won't be the case if I play better returners. Doubles was Lost 1-6, winning our first game from 0-5* *30-15 I blame the guy I played with, he always plays horrible

Beat my friend 6-0 6-0

Titles:
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 06:06 PM   #2039
country flag gio123

gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light gio123 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi I'm #40 in Southern California and im playing a tournament this week
Doubles Tittles: None
Best results:2014 US Open main draw
gio123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #2040
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of

Playing a tournament with 16 people this upcoming weekend, I was so excited when the draw came out yesterday, as I somehow managed to attain the 4th seed spot even with my horrible ranking. Ill update as it gets closer to my matches. Thanks for reading

http://ota.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...6DB15CF&draw=3
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Proflyer98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote