Your tennis results?! - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:00 PM   #1996
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kiwi Fan View Post
^I hate interfering parents. Some of them are SO biassed towards their child

I don't take shit from bad calls though I can look very serious and I have a forceful voice sometimes that makes the bad callers retract their calls. The AYFKM look I give them when it is a good half metre in
It's even worse when you question their ridiculously shit call, and then they say "Oh, well, we can replay it if you want". Lol, no. Do not sound as if you're doing me a favour. I hit that winner, I won that point. There is no replay. That's my point. End of discussion.
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Quebec City (w/goOudinUSA), 2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.),
2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224), 2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:03 PM   #1997
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idemo View Post
It's even worse when you question their ridiculously shit call, and then they say "Oh, well, we can replay it if you want". Lol, no. Do not sound as if you're doing me a favour. I hit that winner, I won that point. There is no replay. That's my point. End of discussion.
Well I was stupid enough to slice a serve, and the guy stood there like an idiot and thought I was passing the ball to him. I didn't even bother explaining Even though I did the proper serve motion and stuff.

The 'If you want' makes it feel like you're taking the point from them, like they are emotionally manipulating you to say 'Nevermind it's yours' I hate that, I always piss them off and go, okay lets replay it or ok I'll take the point

Rankings: Singles Rank: 131 Race: 120 Doubles Rank: 151 Race: 65
Titles:
Singles: Aning 25K 2014 Doubles: Barnstaple 25K 2014
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:08 PM   #1998
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I was stupid enough to slice a serve, and the guy stood there like an idiot and thought I was passing the ball to him. I didn't even bother explaining Even though I did the proper serve motion and stuff.

Quote:
The 'If you want' makes it feel like you're taking the point from them, like they are emotionally manipulating you to say 'Nevermind it's yours' I hate that, I always piss them off and go, okay lets replay it or ok I'll take the point
Yeah, it's in most levels of competition. Scary to think that the psychological warfare can start as early as 12&U's.
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Quebec City (w/goOudinUSA), 2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.),
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:10 PM   #1999

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yeah, it's in most levels of competition. Scary to think that the psychological warfare can start as early as 12&U's.
Well, when I say serve motion, I mean I stood there, he waited for me to serve, I started to raise my right arm, and then quickly slice it into the box. His face trying to comprehend lol

It's even younger IMO. Some of those kids grow up in a tennis devoted household, they'll be hitting as soon as they can walk, getting lessons from a very young age. That must give you a serious tennis mindset.

Titles:
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 02:45 PM   #2000
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy I grew up in a household that was always fair. So happy I never grew up thinking winning was the only thing. I could not live with myself if I cheated to win. How the Hell do these people not feel guilt when they purposely do this shit to win? I'd much rather be the ultimate scrub being fair, than get higher in the ranks/farther in the tournament by being a cheater

Good on you guys
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 02:57 PM   #2001
country flag ivanxie

ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, when I say serve motion, I mean I stood there, he waited for me to serve, I started to raise my right arm, and then quickly slice it into the box. His face trying to comprehend lol

It's even younger IMO. Some of those kids grow up in a tennis devoted household, they'll be hitting as soon as they can walk, getting lessons from a very young age. That must give you a serious tennis mindset.
I think the worst is when it clearly hits the line, makes a mark (synthetic grass or clay) and they call it out, pretending that they didn't see it that clearly, or hope you haven't noticed. I'm pretty sure you would notice when you've hit a winner
ivanxie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 03:37 AM   #2002
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Made it into the 2nd round of Play-Offs

Unfortunately lost 7-6(9) 6-1, but it was so hot, and I am not in shape, there was no way I was able to win. I mean, even if I won the 1st set, it was impossible. My vision was blurry, I had no energy, and the other guy was good at the getting a lot of balls back.

He served for the set at *5-2 and *5-4 and against a *6-5, but I started pushing and got it to a tiebreak Had 2 set points at 6-4, but he got a service winner, and I hit a quick UE. I had a 3rd set point too, but he served a good body serve and I snatched at it and chipped my FH wide. Eventually at 9-10 we had a rally going and I was at the net and after a few volleys/shanked smashes he lobs it to my BH and I try to hit a high volley but hit it out.

Second set he errored his way to losing the opening game so I was up a break *1-0, but I could barely move. My vision started getting real fuzzy. Kind of weird. I can't even explain it, but the lines on the court became very bright, and almost neon. As if they were 10x brighter than they really were. I couldn't even rally. It was bad. I didn't want to retire because I drove like 50 minutes to play, but I couldn't even play.

I recently did something to my back too, which IDK what, and it affected my serve. It's right under my right shoulder blade. I go into the serve motion as normal, but as soon as I toss the ball with my left hand, and reach to hit it with my right arm, it gets so tight, and hurts so bad. No idea what happened ;/

Overall great season, and looking forward to less hot weather for the Fall season
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #2003
country flag toddsw33ney

toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light

i lost today 7-5 6-3 my return on serves were blistering so quick, but my first serve was basically my second serve since hurting my shoulder i cannot get my first serve back

someone help?
toddsw33ney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 08:41 PM   #2004
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Finally I could play on new hard court
And I won 6-3 6-1
Level of our tennis on this new surface very rised up
The weather is very bad
We have 30-35 deegres and sunny about 3 weeks. And my partner can't play in the evening
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 03:06 AM   #2005

Played on clay

Lost dubs 4-6, went down *2-0, returned well to get back to 2-1*, I completely fucked up a service game, HORRENDOUS SERVING, went down *3-1, returned very well while my partner was pissed, hit the guy at the net with a monster FH in the chest() and he was winded for a minute. Then recovered to go up *4-3. Broken to love again (I never won a point on serve in dubs), my toss was all over the place, couldn't even SLICE it in. at 4-4*, went up 15-40, but my partner flubbed an easy volley, I stopped returning as well, just hitting CC ones back to the server, and they won the game. at *4-5, got to 40-30 from 15-30 down, then wasted 3 or 4 gps with really bad volley or me not going for a volley and my partner not reaching it. I became the liability, and while my partner saved an mp with a running FH (I finally got a volley in on that mp) we lost a couple of points later.

Won singles 6-2. Served first, but served well to save bp and hold. Broke him easily and got broken on a few over confident shots. Broken again before getting broken from 40-15 to go 3-2*. However my returning was GOAT and I was hitting huge FH's. Broke him, then held to go up 5-2*. he was getting really frustrated and berating himself, especially after I hit a CC FH winner on defence, scrambling to the deuce corner to get the ball back after he hit a big FH. Did the same thing again in the last game and hit 2 big FH's that were on the baseline in a row forcing errors to win. My serving was pretty good today for my standards, 1st serve 8/14, 2nd serve 5/15, 3 service winners, 0 aces, and 5 doubles. Pretty happy with today, can't wait for the tourney in September.

Titles:
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 03:20 AM   #2006
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoh View Post
Finally I could play on new hard court
And I won 6-3 6-1
Level of our tennis on this new surface very rised up
The weather is very bad
We have 30-35 deegres and sunny about 3 weeks. And my partner can't play in the evening
Do you live in Russia? Because it's been quite warm here

I was sweating just sitting down
Azarenka Ivanovic Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic Zhang Duan

Why You Ajdemo? You Say Kaman, Kaman

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 04:43 AM   #2007
country flag Idemo

Had my first hit this morning in roughly 2 months. I needed a break for quite a while, I stopped enjoying it, actually started hating simply being on court, not to mention constantly getting berated by coaches for no apparent reason. Anyway, today went surprisingly well, I only hit groundstrokes & volleys, because I still want to build up my core strength a bit more before I start serving again. My forehand was actually surprisingly good, was generating even more power on it than I remember being able to in the past, although that might be because now I'm not constantly tired. Backhand started off as a hot mess, but steadily improved the longer I hit, to the point of being tolerable. My volleys were also the best they've been in recent memory, and that's probably because I'm no longer tired (better footwork, quicker reactions).

The main reason that I've started hitting again so soon is because I want to play a tournament in September. I nearly died of shock though, because I found an 18&U points tournament in Victoria.
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 06:34 AM   #2008

Quote:
Had my first hit this morning in roughly 2 months. I needed a break for quite a while, I stopped enjoying it, actually started hating simply being on court, not to mention constantly getting berated by coaches for no apparent reason. Anyway, today went surprisingly well, I only hit groundstrokes & volleys, because I still want to build up my core strength a bit more before I start serving again. My forehand was actually surprisingly good, was generating even more power on it than I remember being able to in the past, although that might be because now I'm not constantly tired. Backhand started off as a hot mess, but steadily improved the longer I hit, to the point of being tolerable. My volleys were also the best they've been in recent memory, and that's probably because I'm no longer tired (better footwork, quicker reactions).

The main reason that I've started hitting again so soon is because I want to play a tournament in September. I nearly died of shock though, because I found an 18&U points tournament in Victoria.
An U18 Are you playing Melbourne Park, Bendigo or Boroondara?

Titles:
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #2009
country flag Idemo

Assuming I don't get badly injured, and nothing else too significant goes wrong, I'll probably play Pakenham.
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #2010
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Last week I won my Singles 75 06 10-5
Was a mental giant, couldn't convert until my 4th set point, idk what even happened in 2nd set

Today I won 76(5) 61
Opponent had very bad attitude, arrogant and cocky and had no respect. Every time I hit a winner he would complain, every time he hit an error he would swear. He even threw his racket to my side of the court after losing 1st he absolutely gave no fucks in 2nd. I was down 3-5 as well and he had a SP at 5-6 where my ball bounced on the net twice before going over tennis gods knew who they wanted to win.
Lost doubles 67(7) after being down 4-5 (15-40) saved probably 6 MPs to have MP for us at 6-5 and again in the TB just to lose it

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote