Your tennis results?! - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 01:43 AM   #1576
country flag SocaBrainwash

SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Tuesday - 3-6 3-6

Wednesday - 2-6 7-5 6-3
SocaBrainwash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:36 AM   #1577
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idemo View Post
Well, both our school teams (boys and girls) got through without dropping a set. I won both my singles & doubles 6-0, only dropping a handful of points in both. 10 aces, no double faults. Pretty happy.
lol, you sound like me, my last league was pushovers, nearly got a golden set except a df()
Got promoted big and it's still the same

Rankings: Singles Rank: 123 Race: 123 Doubles Rank: 138 Race (w/Suit Up!): 65
Titles:
Singles: Aning 25K 2014 Doubles: Barnstaple 25K 2014
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #1578
country flag uchickenvn

uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all

Got an easy win in my first match in our tournament this year.

http://www.opentennisworld.com/match...tbay-open-2014

He was kind of giving up in the second set though.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:48 AM   #1579
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future

On a 5 match win streak in 4.5 league.
Won a 3 setter today playing really ugly tennis. It was windy, my timing was off, but I was focused, played the percentages, and even pushed () just to win. Ugh, it was such an unsatisfying match.
3-6, 6-3, 6-3
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #1580
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
I played a few weeks ago and lost 26 46. I got impatient a lot and he schooled me with the drop shot + lob combo. I swear he hit about 10 lob winners over me. He was Wozniacki. Never tried to pass me, only lobs It was quite frustrating because I wasn't playing badly, but I let my emotions get in the way. So I was up 4-2 in the second set, and had 30-40 break point for 5-2, didn't break, and only won 3 more points for the rest of the match to lose. But it was all for the best in the end. I needed the loss and it showed me what to improve on.

Played last week against someone not nearly as consistent as the last guy, and won 61 61. He could barely keep the ball in court. Slightly because he mistimed everything, slightly because I put good pace and placement on the ball. Mostly because he missed after 1-2 shots
I never let him hold, he only broke me twice, so I'm happy about that. 3-1 for the season so far.

I've got 2 matches left, and the last 2 matches are both against players in the top 4 of the division. Going to be tough so I hope I can stay focused. I got a new racket and feel like I'm playing better than ever so I'm excited

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 11:14 AM   #1581
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

We (our school's boys team) are into state finals. Won the three matches I was involved in (2 doubles, 1 singles) for the loss of only one game (), although we had to play short sets with sudden death duece, first to 4 games ().
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Osaka (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Quebec City (w/goOudinUSA),
2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Delhi $50K (w/buji), 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224),
2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:25 PM   #1582
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

I have scheduled two matches for this weekend and i'm so excited!!!I expect a lot of rust after a 7 month period of layoff!
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 02:28 AM   #1583
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

36 16

Double Faults flowed on tap, Forehand was loopy and backhand kept dumping into the net. And then i swore heaps and yelled (making others look at me weirdly ) But what can expected when your opponent is a little shit and keeps cheating

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 02:29 AM   #1584
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Vika View Post
36 16

Double Faults flowed on tap, Forehand was loopy and backhand kept dumping into the net. And then i swore heaps and yelled (making others look at me weirdly ) But what can expected when your opponent is a little shit and keeps cheating
I need details!
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 04:48 AM   #1585
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer. View Post
I need details!
Terrible calls

And everytime i tried to protest he would exaggerate the space between the line and ball. At no. 4 at 24 i was like, "do you have eyes?" And he replies with "Yes". Little dick couldn't find something more creative. After wrong call no. 178393922819 i hit a return winner and yelled "Come On!!!!!! Stick that up your fucking asshole!" Reaching into my Class-Pova instincts

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 04:58 AM   #1586
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Vika View Post
Terrible calls

And everytime i tried to protest he would exaggerate the space between the line and ball. At no. 4 at 24 i was like, "do you have eyes?" And he replies with "Yes". Little dick couldn't find something more creative. After wrong call no. 178393922819 i hit a return winner and yelled "Come On!!!!!! Stick that up your fucking asshole!" Reaching into my Class-Pova instincts
I'd hate to play against you on one of your bad days

I'd call everything in
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 05:39 AM   #1587
country flag Queen Vika

Angry Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer. View Post
I'd hate to play against you on one of your bad days

I'd call everything in
I don't have bad days

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 12:02 PM   #1588
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

I had a pretty good day today!

5-9 in doubles but it was fun.

In singles, it was 3-6 7-5 (7-10), so I lost but the thing is I came back from 3-6 2-5 down, winning of course 5 games in a row to take that set. I was actually patient, extended the rallies, and it paid off. He made a lot of mistakes. But I also counterbalanced that by returning aggressively and increasing the pace in the rally when it was sensible.

Towards the end, it was time I had to leave for work (I ended up a half hour late ) so I was thinking about that a bit. I wasn't sure what to do - during the time I was deciding whether to stop playing, tank and give him the match or keep playing hard I lost my patience, reverted to my old self and stuff. I ended up winning the set anyway (it's simply not in me to tank I guess).

I lost the STB mostly through some impatient mistakes. I'm not really used to a TB situation at all, mostly because I usually lose really badly . But I'm not even sad, 'cause this is the first time I lost and still thought 'OK, maybe I can actually play this game'. I knew I had the shots but my impatience and refusal to extend the rallies has always killed me in matches past. It did in the end today too, but at least I now know there's hope of controlling it.

I am quite proud of myself. Today was a step forward.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 04:03 PM   #1589
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Last friday evening in a tournament :
WON 6-7(5) 7-5 7-6(5)

Thrilled to have won that one, but wasting set points in each set and 6 MP's
Almost 3 hours, that was a close and crazy match !

Any French here who is ranked ?
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #1590
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Won my match last Sunday 63 63

We had very similar results so I knew it'd be tough.

Classic me gets broken the very first game and then he holds to love including acing me on a 2nd serve where I went to hit the ball and completely missed it

After that to make a long story short, my first serve % was a lot better than usual, my mixed in forehand slices every now and then won me some points, and I won all points when I ventured into the net (except 1, when I went to smash it and completely missed the ball )

Only 3 break in the first set and just 2 in the second set. Finished it off on my 3rd MP when I hit a nice inside out fh/FHDTL shot on the rise that he couldn't slice back.

4-1 for the season right now, so I'm really happy

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App