Kristina Kucova Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 06:27 PM   #91
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Kucova Thread

Kristina won the US Open title

OMG what a run !!!!!!!

beat Radwanska 63 (from 0-3) 16 76(4) to win

now she's got a place in US Open Q draw for 2008, but she better make cut-off on her own rank.
well done Kiki
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 06:33 PM   #92
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

well done

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:10 PM   #93
country flag andre123

andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all

Kristina during and after her match with Oksana
Congrats to Kristina and her fans on winning US Open
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 09:15 PM   #94

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 06:23 AM   #95
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

congrat Kika... you are my number 1

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #96

K. KUCOVA/U. Radwanska
6‑3, 1‑6, 7‑6

Q. Has it hit you yet that you won the championship?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah, I still can't believe it. It's a wonderful feeling. It's amazing. I can say nothing.

Q. You had to fight very hard. What was going through your mind at the very end? Were you just trying to fight as hard as you could?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah. First set I was very surprised because it was Love‑3. Then 6‑3. It was a surprise for me that I won six game in a row. Then it was 1‑6.
She played good. I just want concentrate every point third set. I want to forgot on second set and stay in the match.

Q. It was a good atmosphere out there?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah.

Q. Were you using that to play better?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah. I feel Radwanska has many fans. On my side was my coach and my friends. So it was amazing match.

Q. How many friends did you have there? Seemed like a lot.
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah, a lot. But my still fans, they didn't come today because they had to work today. But I have a lot, yeah.

Q. You went over and gave them all a hug afterwards. Who were you hugging after the match?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: My coach and friends.

Q. Did you have family here?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: No, no. My family is at home.

Q. She said you were crying after the match when she hugged you at the end. She told you not to cry. Do you remember that?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: I don't know if I cry. It was shocked for me, the last ball. I just fell on the court. I don't know what's happen then.

Q. What did you do differently this match from Wimbledon? You told us it was dark, it was grass.
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah, uhm, I don't know. It was hardcourt, so it's different. It was first match we play on hard court, so it was open. I just played every point.

Q. You two seem to play very exciting matches together. Do you look forward to playing her in some ways? Do you know it's going to be a good match when you play her?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah, yeah.

Q. Can you see maybe playing more in the future?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah, yeah. She's very good player. She has good sister. She beat Sharapova. I don't know, she's so good, yeah.

Q. She ran you from corner to corner. You managed to stay with her.
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah. I played so many points just straight to the court. It was different because I didn't play so on the line. I play straight court. It was hard.

Q. Afterwards you went on Arthur Ashe. Tell us what that's like to be out there.
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah, it was my dream. I was so happy that I can be on Arthur Ashe, see on the television up. It was so, so nice really.

Q. Did that make you more nervous than playing the final?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah, yeah, sure (laughter).

Q. Will you watch the men's final now?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah, I want to. Marian Vajda, the coach of Djokovic, give me one ticket for match.

Q. So you have to cheer for him now, I guess?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah (smiling).

Q. Is he your favorite?
KRISTINA KUCOVA: Yeah, he's my favorite.
FastScripts by ASAP Sports
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 03:01 PM   #97

Kristina sure likes to say "yeah"
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 03:07 PM   #98
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

She starts the answer of every question with yeah

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 03:17 PM   #99
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Kristina. TTC shows the match tonight, so I will be able to see her.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 03:20 AM   #100
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

I watched Kristina. She plays a rather unusual game for a two-handed player. She is a great fighter, but, really, she doesn't have any big weapons. A lot of the time she was retrieving and waiting for the error. She played some nice defense, but if she wants success on the senior tour she needs to develop some weapons.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2007, 10:26 AM   #101
country flag babolat_sk

babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all babolat_sk is a name known to all

next tournament:

Bratislava, Slovakia, 100.000 USD+H, hard

WC MD for Kristina
babolat_sk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2007, 11:50 AM   #102

c'mon Kiki time to climb ranks
good luck
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 04:34 AM   #103

next tourn isnt Bratislava

she got a MD WC for 50k in St Raphael next week as well
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 06:19 AM   #104
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
ITF tournament in St. Raphael (FRA), hard, 50.000 USD

Singles
1st round: (LL) Karla Mraz (FRA) d. (WC) Kristina Kucova 2:6, 6:3, 6:4

Doubles
1st round: Kuryanovich/Manasieva (BLR/RUS) d. Kucova/Sucha (SVK) 1:6, 6:4, 10:3
FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #105
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
Ritro Slovak Open

Kristina withdrew due to illness.
FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote