Madison Brengle Cheering Thread - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #1411
country flag lemonwilly

lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future
Re: Madison Brengle Cheering Thread

Mad Sam shouldn't be a problem for her..
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #1412
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mad
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #1413
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

Samantha Crawford (USA) d. (2)Madison Brengle (USA) 64 64

I'm guessing she tanked to make it down to Carlsbad for the quallies...

Playing Scandalis first round
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #1414
country flag Mamlukman

Mamlukman is an unknown quantity at this point

Madison, why aren't you at the City Open in DC? I was looking forward to seeing you again!
Mamlukman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #1415
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Madison won the 25k title in Rancho Santa Fe this week beating Gibbs in the final

That came out of nowhere
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #1416

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Mad It's good to see her finally have a good result after all the hard work she's been putting in on & off the court

Hopefully well get a pic of her with the trophy
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:57 AM   #1417

Mad is into the Surprise 25K QTRs w/ a 6/1 6/0 win over Maria Teran . Only 1 game lost in the first 2 rds
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:38 AM   #1418
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:59 PM   #1419
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Mad It's good to see her finally have a good result after all the hard work she's been putting in on & off the court

Hopefully well get a pic of her with the trophy
Do you know what's with her playing level elevating? Does she have different coaching now or just working harder on her game/fitness? I'm just really curious b/c I've always heard she could be a great player, but has not seemed consistent at all over the last few years.
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 05:36 PM   #1420
country flag Picard

Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light

Watched Madison Brengle play Miki Miyamura in 2nd round of the qualifiers in the Aeogon Trophy in Nottingham, UK (75k grass court tournament).

Good match and interesting clash of styles. Brengle's got a strong ground game and seems rock solid off both wings. Not necessarily spectacular but very solid and good percentages. Very few unforced errors. Miyamura had some beautifiul looking strokes and a lovely 1HB which is great to see in the women's game. As it was grass courts, Miyamura played alot of slice which was effective, though occasionally pulled trigger on her 1HB which is lovely looking stroke. They occasionally came to the net, and when the did, the net player almost always won the point.

They split the first two sets, before Brengle streamrollered the 3rd with Miyamura looking tired or as she had lost heart. Gutsy performance by Brengle who kept on going throughout all 3 sets and looked mentally tougher than her opponent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQFoGh_B9Q

Last edited by Picard : Jun 24th, 2013 at 12:07 AM.
Picard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1421

^^ Thank for the write up!

Mad ended up qualifying for Nottingham She drew the #4 seed Bouchard in the 1st rd... GL!
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 09:19 PM   #1422
country flag Picard

Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light Picard is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
^^ Thank for the write up!

Mad ended up qualifying for Nottingham She drew the #4 seed Bouchard in the 1st rd... GL!
Should a good match! Not sure that I fancy Brengle's chances as Bouchard hits a nice ball and is a hundred places higher in the rankings, but you never know...

Have a half day off work, so I'm going to go down there to catch the match. If I can find my camera, I'll try and take some photos. Just a shame its not on centre as the view is much better - you can sit directly behind the players on baseline in tiered seating.

http://www.lta.org.uk/NewWebsite/LTA...0of%20Play.pdf

Last edited by Picard : Jun 4th, 2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1423

Mad just lost a heart breaker to Bouchard 7/5 in the 3rd
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #1424
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Had 3 Mps too Big chance wasted
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #1425
country flag Picard

^ Madison didn't have any match points, though she did have several break points on Bouchard's serve when Bouchard was serving at 6-5 up in the 3rd. Long, tense game that! Very gutsy performance by Madison today actually and also during the 3 qualifying matches she played over the last 2 days. Full report to follow.