Tsveti's US Open 06 !!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:20 PM   #1
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Tsveti's draw for US Open 2006

Anastasia Myskina (11) vs. Victoria Azarenka
Jamea Jackson vs. Tsvetana Pironkova
Ahsha Rolle vs. Alona Bondarenko
Martina Sucha vs. Anna Chakvetadze (23)

well, not the best one possible ... Jackson will be quite tough but we all know what is our girl capable of

Aide Tsveti r2 possibly Azarenka

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:56 PM   #2
country flag jmorgan

jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all
and since she's playing Jackson, theres a good chance I will get to watch some of that match
jmorgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 04:47 AM   #3
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of
stuped draws for Tsveti Again Myskina . I hope she have power to win .
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 06:12 AM   #4
country flag !Gio!

!Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute
just wanted to wish good luck to our girl Tzveti, it has been a great week for bulgaria in sports with Levski Sofia qualifying to champions league beating Chievo Verona and playing great, and with Bulgaria's volleyball team beating the world and Olympic champions 3-0 in volleyball playoffs. Now its time for Tzveti to strike in tennis, here I am hoping for Tzveti to take advantage of the Petrova/Myskina slump and semi injury and defeat Jamea and Ana for a spot in the QF. Wouldnt that be a nice present.
Anyway I can dream cant I, for now one step at a time, good luck Tzveti you can do it.
!Gio! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 04:53 PM   #5
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Go Tsveti at the US!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 08:17 AM   #6
country flag nigel - dani fan
Team WTAworld

nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute
US Open
Tuesday OOP
Court 11 11:00 AM
1.Women's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Jamea Jackson (USA)vs.Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL)

|Ain't no party like a... COCKTAIL PARTY!| |D'Express 13(0DH)|

Quote:
"I guess the way to get there is to keep working hard and fight all the way"
Daniela Hantuchova
nigel - dani fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 08:46 AM   #7
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck! It will be a tough one, but so far Tzveti hasn't lost in a Slam 1R.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 12:48 PM   #8
country flag mimosa

mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of
Good luck Tzveti! You can do it!
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 02:30 PM   #9
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Playing her r1 match today Tsveti will become the seventh Bulgarian in history to play in all Grand Slam main draws

Magdalena Maleeva
Katerina Maleeva
Manuela Maleeva
Lubomira Bacheva
Pavlina Stoianova-Nola
Elena Pampoulova-Wagner

have done that before

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #10
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
i made a magic so Tsveti should win in two
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 07:17 PM   #11
Team WTAworld

nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute
Tzveti served first, got broken , then broke back .. 1-1
saved one bp, missed gp, broken again.. 2-1*
bp saved, but Jackson held .. *3-1
another gp lost.. 4-1*
there's been a delay, not the sb says 'play suspended'..(rain?)

Quote:
Daniela Hantuchova

Last edited by nigel - dani fan : Aug 29th, 2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 10:52 PM   #12
Team WTAworld

play cancelled due to rain.

official site:
Tuesday, August 29th -- Session #3 Cancelled

We thank you for your patience and understanding during today’s rain.

Today’s Session

Today’s day session, Tuesday, August 29th (Session #3), is officially cancelled; therefore the US Open Inclement Weather Policy will be in effect...

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/weather.html

better luck tomorrow..

Quote:
Daniela Hantuchova
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 01:34 AM   #13
Team WTAworld

OOP, Wednesday
Court 11 11:00 AM
1. Men's Singles - 1st Rnd.
David Nalbandian (ARG)[4] vs. Michael Berrer (GER) Not Before 1:00 PM

2. Women's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Jamea Jackson (USA) vs. Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL)

get back into the match, Tzveti!

Quote:
Daniela Hantuchova
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 08:41 AM   #14

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
5 games and 15 UE Well...at least it cant be worst so I hope for a better play today
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 07:28 PM   #15

2-6
Tsveti didnt hold her serve for the whole set
But I`m optimistic about the 2nd set