Ana's Results & Statistics - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2006, 11:46 PM   #31
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!!
Uhm, nice to see these stats! I can't put all that in the 1st post, cause it's kinda double information. Would you like it if I use some of these stats?
Of course...

I will also EDIT this stats time after time - but TOP POST at PAGE1 is always better place...

Quote:
I have the time to do it. Now the idea to make it look interesting.
I'm gonna start with the 2003 results. (Boekarest first)

- Name Of Tournament
- seeded or not
- opponents & results and ranking of the opponent

And also the head to head. (She played the most against Mauresmo, 7 times)

What else?
My advice:

This is post #3 at PAGE1 and if you EDIT them with this my STATS post (click QUOTE of my Ana's PRO/WTA STATS and Copy/Paste them) this stats will be very close to your "FULL STATS" first post.

I dont think that here's have some "double information" because you present ALL Ana's career matches and H2H history, and my post is only SUMMARY of Ana's PRO CAREER (only official WTA pro matches - without ITF) without match results or opponents names.

To Dexter - Please DELETE your first post (Page1, post #2) in this thread (not this post#31 on this page3) OR instead Ivanovic Fan !!!! (post #3) maybe you EDIT your first post here (post #2) with Ana Pro stats (copy/paste post #32).

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Sep 17th, 2006 at 12:24 AM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2006, 12:40 AM   #32
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja
My advice:

This is post #3 at PAGE1 and if you EDIT them with this my STATS post (click QUOTE of my Ana's PRO/WTA STATS and Copy/Paste them) this stats will be very close to your "FULL STATS" first post.

I dont think that here's have some "double information" because you present ALL Ana's career matches and H2H history, and my post is only SUMMARY of Ana's PRO CAREER (only official WTA pro matches - without ITF) without match results or opponents names.

To Dexter - Please DELETE your first post (Page1, post #2) in this thread (not this post#31 on this page3) OR instead Ivanovic Fan !!!! (post #3) maybe you EDIT your first post here (post #2) with Ana Pro stats (copy/paste post #32).

Good idea, I will but in my 2nd post and then it's actually better that the post of Dexter will be removed. Looks just better.
With the double information I meant.
You can see what she did at the grandslams and also the highest rankings. But I know what you mean.
I think this will look pretty nice.

EDIT: Now I think about it, it looks kinda strange.
I actually like to see it this way:
First post of thread, your stats.
post of Dexter, deleted (sorry about that)
and then the post of the results.

Last edited by DAVAJ MKirilenko : Sep 17th, 2006 at 01:09 AM.
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 07:58 AM   #33
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

EDIT: Now I think about it, it looks kinda strange.
I actually like to see it this way:
First post of thread, your stats.
post of Dexter, deleted (sorry about that)
and then the post of the results.

I think current version is better - FIRST FULL RESULTS (all tournaments and H2H), and after that - SUMMARY of her results (actually of PRO part of her career). This is more natural... but if you want, maybe is good option to move at post#1 (cut/paste) only her general facts (like birthplace, born date, height, weight... etc).

EDIT 1
I just notice one error in my stats about her GS record:
correct is:

ALL Slams : (QF - 4R - 4x3R - 2x2R) - 17 wins / 8 loses

EDIT 2
Thanks Dexter for your action and quicky reaction

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Sep 17th, 2006 at 09:25 AM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 10:09 AM   #34
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
The other error (Ana won Cambera 2006) is changed too.
I guess the other stats are correct? (looks like it)

What do you guys think of it now? How does it look.

Dexter: Thanks for removing your post.
Old Oct 28th, 2006, 11:17 AM   #35
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Re: Ana's results.

Everything is updated now! (fixed some mistakes)

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 08:59 PM   #36
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

i think the 17 tournaments that count for ana's ranking should also be included. there is a website where you can find this, but you need to put it in the right format.

http://www.webpark.sk/vlmark/best17fk.txt

just search for 'ivanovic'.

once you have this list in the right format you'd need to update it like other statistics.

speaking of statistics, the title of this thread should be "ana's results and statistics". i would have checked it out much earlier if i had known that it contains more than just results
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 09:17 PM   #37
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

This are just her results from 2006. In my first post I have the results from 2003 till 2006. And the 2nd post is just about the stats all together.
Where should I put this then? More people who like to see this as well?

Now I'm also thinking about to include her results from juniors. If that's possible of course.

If someone is missing something in the stats or have an idea, then let me know!

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 09:24 PM   #38
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
This are just her results from 2006. In my first post I have the results from 2003 till 2006. And the 2nd post is just about the stats all together.
Where should I put this then?
in the second post. the first post is about results, the second about statistics and this fits into that category. i find it useful to have an overview of where her current points come from. in theory ana could play over 20 tournaments in one season, so i suppose at some point the situation might not be as clear as it is now.
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 09:35 PM   #39
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Re: Ana's results & statistics

That means that I should do the same with 2003,2004,2005. (otherwise it wouldn't be complete). I still want a nice overview, so I will look how it fits the best.

Btw, I changed the name of the thread. Maybe it gets more views now

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 09:45 PM   #40
country flag azdaja

Quote:
That means that I should do the same with 2003,2004,2005. (otherwise it wouldn't be complete). I still want a nice overview, so I will look how it fits the best.
you mean the year end ranking? i don't think that's so important. what i meant was actually only tournaments that count for her current ranking. for example, on monday this list would need to be updated to include hasselt, and bali wouldn't count anymore. then, after she wins gold coast in january () luxembourg will dissappear as well. this is interesting because you can always tell what ana needs to achieve at a tournament to improve her ranking.

my post is the 3rd on this thread, so we could use it for this, but i think it's better to leave the whole thing to one person.

Quote:
Btw, I changed the name of the thread. Maybe it gets more views now
i'm sure it will
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 09:55 PM   #41
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Oh I see now. Yes, I thought you meant end ranking.
I like your idea and I'll add it. Thanks for the input

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 12:23 PM   #42
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Ana could get to a new career high ranking with a win in the Tokyo final - #11!!!! She'd be so close to the top 10!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 08:07 PM   #43
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of

Great amount of points in Tokyo for Ana will help her to start thinking about top10. If she lost in 1st round in Japan she could think about stay in top20, but now situation is much better. Ana will be No14, but she`ll be No7 (Jelena is 6th) on race list for 2007. OK, this is not real because both Jelena and Ana played every tournament in this year and some other girls played two or one tournament (JHH none), but having two girls in top8 in race for Madrid after 35 days is something awesome...

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 10:11 AM   #44
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

I updated 1st post after Antwerp. Hope you don't mind those little graphic corrections in H2H section.
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 12:45 PM   #45
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of

Ana is better than Jelena on WTA race list for February 19th.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote