Ana's Results & Statistics - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2006, 06:57 PM   #16
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~
Working on the sticky for you mate!
Amazing job, cheers!
Thanks! That would be very nice.

Now I added the last thing: Her ranking when the tournaments start and ends (not all of them) and I also noted when she reached a new highest ranking.
It's finished and up to date
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2006, 07:04 PM   #17
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
If I can only advice something, I'd organize H2H section in order of surnames not first names
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #18
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
nice
Just Do It is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 04:27 AM   #19
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
We finally have a sticky in this forum, and a good one too!

Now all we need is our own mod!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 07:47 AM   #20
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
er... excuse me for me being stupid.. but what's a Sticky? One of those threads that stays at the top.. or what?
"I will be the answer at the end of the line. I will be there for you, while you take the time. In the burning of uncertainty, I will be your solid ground. I will hold the balance if you can't look down.."
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 01:57 PM   #21
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly Amy... Plus they get a cute little "IMPORTANT!!!!" notice next to them...
They call em Sticky threads coz they are stuck at the top!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #22
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
Thanks Katie... I feel like less of an idiot now! ...and we have Sticky! Woot!
"I will be the answer at the end of the line. I will be there for you, while you take the time. In the burning of uncertainty, I will be your solid ground. I will hold the balance if you can't look down.."
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 07:59 PM   #23
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
A sticky!! Nice
I'm glad my work is appreciate!

@Dexter: Surname first, you mean like Schnyder, Patty?
Maybe strange but I don't like the , in it and Schnyder Patty looks even worse. If you like I can order it on surnames, but I like to put the first name at front.
Example:
Maria Kirilenko
Anastasia Myskina
Patty Schnyder

If anyone of you have some thoughts about, just tell me.
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 08:13 PM   #24
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!!
A sticky!! Nice
I'm glad my work is appreciate!

@Dexter: Surname first, you mean like Schnyder, Patty?
Maybe strange but I don't like the , in it and Schnyder Patty looks even worse. If you like I can order it on surnames, but I like to put the first name at front.
Example:
Maria Kirilenko
Anastasia Myskina
Patty Schnyder

If anyone of you have some thoughts about, just tell me.
it doesn't matter to me whether it's the surname that is first or the first name... I think it'd just look more lucidly if it was organized in alphabetical order by surnames...

so example would be:
Francesca SCHIAVONE
Patty SCHNYDER
Selima SFAR

Anyway... whatever you decide, you've done great job
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 08:21 PM   #25
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
i agree with dexter, it's easier to search for a player if they are sorted alphabetically by their surnames. and i also agree you've done a great job
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 09:32 PM   #26
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter
it doesn't matter to me whether it's the surname that is first or the first name... I think it'd just look more lucidly if it was organized in alphabetical order by surnames...

so example would be:
Francesca SCHIAVONE
Patty SCHNYDER
Selima SFAR

Anyway... whatever you decide, you've done great job
Sounds like a nice deal! Check the update
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 09:43 PM   #27
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Great!.
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #28
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
ANA IVANOVIC CAREER STATS (PRO matches only)

Ana Ivanovic
Pro WTA tour career stats
(ONLY PRO MATCHES - without ITF matches)

Date of Birth: November 6, 1987
Birthplace: Belgrade, Serbia
Height: 6' (1.83 m)
Weight: 160 lbs. (73 kg)
Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Money Prize: $1,145,313 (Career)
Coach: David Taylor (AUS)
Racquet: Wilson nCode nTour Two
Clothing: Adidas
Shoes: Adidas Barricade IV
TEAM: Partizan (Belgrade)
FED CUP team: Serbia

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS

SINGLES
Winner (2): 2006 - Montreal (Tier-I); 2005 - Canberra.
Semifinalist: (3): 2005 - Warsaw, Zürich, Linz.
Quarterfinalist (8): 2006 - Sydney, Indian Wells, Warsaw,
's-Hertogenbosch, Los Angeles; 2005 - Miami, Roland Garros; 2004 - Luxembourg.

DOUBLES
Finalist (1): 2006 - 's-Hertogenbosch (w/Kirilenko).
Semifinalist (2): 2006 - Tokyo [Pan Pacific], Warsaw (both w/Kirilenko).

PRO matches: 113

WINS : 78 (69%)
LOSES: 35 (31%)

Score record:

2-0 Wins in straight sets -- 60
2-1 Wins in three sets ----- 17
0-2 Loses in straight sets - 25
1-2 Loses in three sets ----- 9

Year by Year record:

2003 --- 1 win / 1 lose
2004 -- 6 wins / 5 loses
2005 - 40 wins / 14 loses
2006 - 31 wins / 15 loses

H2H record:

Ana Ivanovic vs. better ranked players - 25 wins / 25 loses
Ana Ivanovic vs. worse ranked players -- 53 wins / 10 loses

Ana Ivanovic vs. TOP10 players ---------- 5 wins / 12 loses
Ana Ivanovic vs. WTA11-WTA20 players ---- 7 wins / 5 loses
Ana Ivanovic vs. WTA21-WTA30 players ---- 9 wins / 3 loses
Ana Ivanovic vs. WTA31-WTA50 players --- 18 wins / 7 loses
Ana Ivanovic vs. NOT TOP50 players ----- 40 wins / 8 loses
So far Ana Ivanovic playing against 72 different opponents,
and leads in H2H against 49, tie with 8, and trailing against 15.
Elena Dementieva is only WTA player who play more than once against Ana
and never lose !!! (LenaD leads in H2H 2-0)

Tournaments record:

Grand Slam Record:
Australien Open (2005-3R ; 2006-2R) - 3 wins / 2 loses
Wimbledon _____ (2005-3R ; 2006-4R) - 5 wins / 2 loses
Roland Garros _ (2005-QF ; 2006-3R) - 6 wins / 2 loses
US Open _______ (2005-2R ; 2006-3R) - 3 wins / 2 loses
ALL Slams : (QF - 4R - 4x3R - 2x2R) - 17 wins / 8 loses

Other tournaments:
Tier I - 28 wins / 10 loses
Tier II - 20 wins / 10 loses
Minors (t-III, t-IV, t-V) - 13 wins / 6 loses
Tier-I best: Ana is winner of Montreal 2006, semifinalist of Zurich 2005
and quarterfinalist of both R128 Tier-I tournaments (Miami and Indian Wels).
Other: Ana won Cambera 2006 and reach tier-II semifinal at Linz 2005.

Surface Record:

Outdoor: 60 wins / 26 loses
Indoor : 18 wins / 9 loses

Hard: 57 wins / 22 loses (72%)
Clay: 13 wins / 8 loses (62%)
Grass: 7 wins / 4 loses (64%)

Set Record:

1st Set record: 80 wins / 33 loses
2nd Set record: 68 wins / 44 loses
3rd Set record: 17 wins / 9 loses
Tie-break score 14 wins / 8 loses

Ana Ivanovic NEVER lose in official WTA matches some set with BAGEL (0-6) !!!
For example at last US Open world #1 (Mauresmo) have 3 bagels in 3 days -
but Ana never so far in her whole career!

Rank History:

Career High Rank - #15 (Sep. 11, 2006)
end 2003 Rank: #705
end 2004 Rank: #97
end 2005 Rank: #16
Current Rank : #15

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Sep 17th, 2006 at 09:44 AM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 11:38 PM   #29
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
---

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 12:15 AM   #30
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Uhm, nice to see these stats! I can't put all that in the 1st post, cause it's kinda double information. Would you like it if I use some of these stats?