official website? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 11:56 AM   #1
country flag Shi Feng

Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light
official website?

Does the tournament have an official website?
Shi Feng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2006, 03:57 PM   #2
country flag salima

salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future
THey have never had it before. internett is not widely reconed as a usefull source for information in Uzbekistan, and the goverment are not pushing the use of the web forward.

I will try to find someone who can help us with updating, but it will not be easy.
salima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 07:16 AM   #3
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold
Siddharth Loves Sania

plzzzzz find out the official website of the tournamnet IN which sania is also playing.>>>>>>>
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 08:04 AM   #4
country flag Dementiava180

Dementiava180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

I can not find out the offical website too. But I hope Tanasugarn will be winner in the first round match.
Dementiava180 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM   #5
country flag salima

salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future
Sorry, I forgot that I had promised, ehm, well here is the official UZB. tennis fed's site:

http://www.uztennis.uz/
salima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote