2006 US Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:41 AM   #1
country flag up!

up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of
2006 US Open

First time Aravane can play a slam without qualifying!!
Good Luck
up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:49 AM   #2
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome She can win a few matches

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:41 PM   #3
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Yes,of all the seeded players ALG is one of the most irregular ones Allez Aravane!!!!!
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 02:48 PM   #4
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
Tough draw! First Groenefeld then Stosur. But GL Aravane!
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 10:04 PM   #5
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah she can beat Anna Len a like the last time
I'm gonna add some pics right now from the us Open on my Aravane's website
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #6
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future
Allez Aravane
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 10:37 AM   #7
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 07:56 PM   #8
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future
Aravane leads 5-0 in the second set against ALG. She lost the first set though.
But carry on like this girl and you'll win the match in 3 sets!
Caro Garcia willrock
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #9
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Aravane defeats ALG. I knew she could do it Allez!!!! Bravo Aravane!!!! T'es une super joueuse!!!!!Faut maintenant profiter du tableau ouvert pour aller plus loin!!On sait bien que t'en es capable
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 09:05 PM   #10
country flag willrock

Greatest win of your career Aravane!
Well done!
And she concluded the match at her 6th match point!
I almost had an heart attack
Caro Garcia willrock
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 10:28 PM   #11
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
Super Aravane. Je suis trop contente pour toi!!!!!!!!!!
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 09:36 AM   #12
country flag up!

up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of
I'm also very happy! Next round against Safarova, I think Aravane can beat her!
up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 11:20 AM   #13
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Safarova is also tough, but after that, it is an easier opponent in the third round!

How awesome would it be to see Aravane in the fourth round

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 01:04 PM   #14
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
C'etait un match enrme hier!!
Elle nous a fait uns uperbe match concmlus a la sixieme balle de match!
Trop contente pour elle
Vivement la suite demain
J'ai mis de nouvelels photos de l'US Open d'hier
Vous pouvez aussis laisser sur mon site vos encouragements
ça fait plaisir
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #15
country flag souam

souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future
Well done Aravane!!!
souam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote