Has Davenport gained a little weight? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:36 PM   #1
Danke Anke

Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of
Has Davenport gained a little weight?

Just glaced at photos on Yahoo and it looks like she might have put on 5 lbs since her break. Anyone else think so? I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing -- I thought she served her best back in 2000 when she looked like she does now...
Danke Anke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:40 PM   #2
country flag GrandSlam05

GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmn, she still looks pretty slim to me. She might have been standing slumped and pushing her gut out. Also that outfit isn't very slimming. But unless she balloons up to where she was in '96, I think she'll be fine.
Lindsay Davenport: Always my #1 Girl
GrandSlam05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:42 PM   #3
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Pics please?
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:46 PM   #4
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Picture are up in Picture thread in TOP.

I don't think so. A couple of people who post on this board saw her practice over the weekend and said she's quite thin...and one of those said posters knows Lindsay in and out. So no, I don't think so, it's the angles. Besides a lot us haven't seen her in a long time so that might be why you're thinking she has gained.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:16 PM   #5
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
I thought she lost weight when I saw those pics

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:19 PM   #6
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Ok who is actually going to notice 5 pounds - Who Cares - and a retarded thread. :retard:

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:52 AM   #7
Danke Anke

Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of Danke Anke has much to be proud of
fuck off, if it's so retarded then don't post in it.
Danke Anke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 07:46 AM   #8
country flag lindsayno1

lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future
i think its the top - its quite tight and not very nice!

Jelena Jankovic
Mary Pierce MARTINA HINGIS! Kim Clijsters Ana Ivanovic
lindsayno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 07:56 AM   #9
country flag MikeJones

MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of
She may have put on 5 pounds? lol

Pathetic. And who cares
MikeJones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:06 AM   #10
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute
Even if Davenport was 350 pounds, she would still be sexy!
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:33 AM   #11
country flag mike/topgun

mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of
I though she lost some weight, and thus should gain some 5 lbs

Aga&Ula Marta Masha Vee&Ree Ana Nastya Eleni Patty Mary
mike/topgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:05 AM   #12
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
I have to echo that I think she has actually lost weight. Probably happened after she had that accident at home.
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote