ana's worst losses ever in your opinion - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2006, 10:29 PM   #1
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
ana's worst losses ever in your opinion

as it says in the title. given that this week was a bit of a dissappointment and that being dissappointed is a prominent part of bein ana's fan, which one of her losses annoyed or upset you the most?

my top 3:

1) her loss to dementieva at indian wells 2006. it was sooo winnable

2) her loss to stosur in melbourne 2006. just because i stayed up to watch that match

3) her loss to chakvetadze in warsaw 2006. why, oh why?
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2006, 10:18 AM   #2
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
4) her loss to Myskina at Roland Garros 2006.
FedExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 10:21 AM   #3
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Her loss to Stosur was certainly the most painful, she was 5-1 up in the 2nd and still managed to lose in straight sets for god sakes!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 12:25 PM   #4
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
i don't think her loss to myskina was that bad. myskina is a very good player after all.
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 12:47 PM   #5
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja
i don't think her loss to myskina was that bad. myskina is a very good player after all.
It can be. I didn't see the whole match. I just saw a few highlights and maybe they didn't really show what Ana was playing. Before the match I thought it will be a close three-setter but it was an easy match for Nastya in the end. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm a little disappointed that Ana just won a few games because she was playing so well against Schnyder a few days before.
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 01:25 PM   #6
country flag azdaja

i don't think ana played well, but part of the reason is that myskina didn't let her. i'm sure ana can play much better than that, but i don't really feel as bad about this loss as i did about the loss to dementieva.
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 01:53 PM   #7
country flag FedExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja
i don't think ana played well, but part of the reason is that myskina didn't let her. i'm sure ana can play much better than that, but i don't really feel as bad about this loss as i did about the loss to dementieva.
Why not? This was a GS-match and the other was 'only' a Tier 1. Okay she should have win over Elena but I think Ana should have play better on a GS than she actually played against Myskina because a GS is something special for every player and you don't want to leave a GS with such a result isn't it? On the other side maybe Nastya was just too good for her.
I dunno but maybe we shouldn't talk about that anymore and looking forward for the next tournament where she can show us how good she can play tennis
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 02:01 PM   #8
country flag azdaja

yeah, this thread is there just so you can vent your frustration and i hope it won't be growing fast.
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 05:23 AM   #9
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Loss To Stosur Was Bad, Coz I Was At The Match..Expecting Ana To Win, I Betted $60 With My Friend That She Wud Win..

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:19 PM   #10
country flag azdaja

my top 3:

1) her loss to dementieva at indian wells 2006. it was sooo winnable

2) her loss to stosur in melbourne 2006. just because i stayed up to watch that match

3) her loss to chakvetadze in warsaw 2006. why, oh why?

1) her loss to chakvetadze in san diego 2006

2) her loss to chakvetadze in san diego 2006

3) her loss to chakvetadze in san diego 2006
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 04:46 PM   #11
country flag **Jelica**

**Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future
Her loss this week was not good... Not terrible, but if Ana wants to become a top player she has to cut that kind of thing out of her game, start winning these kind of matches.

ALLEZ JUSTINE!

Јелена Јанковић Keep it going!
**Jelica** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 07:01 PM   #12
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
her loss this week was i had money on her and it hurt when she lost
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 12:33 AM   #13
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~
Her loss to Stosur was certainly the most painful, she was 5-1 up in the 2nd and still managed to lose in straight sets for god sakes!
yeah i was atthat match

bad loss

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:58 PM   #14
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Her worst match from this year is certainly against Stosur. Too many unforced errors and Stosur came easily back from 5-1. This match is a lot different then yesterday's match!
Very painful were the losses against Dementieva, Indian Wells and Chakvetadze, San Diego.

That are only a few, but I can't think of any other real bad result/match.
If you're talking about victories, the list is a lot bigger!
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:15 AM   #15
country flag MagicMilan

MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future
Her losses to Razzano and Douchevina