Italian's Achievements in Tennis History Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2002, 03:00 AM   #1
country flag Jetta

Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all
Lightbulb Italian's Achievements in Tennis History Thread

In this thread, please post tournaments and grand slams in which the winner (ATP or WTA) of the specific tournament is one of our beloved Italians. It can be from any year. Thanks.

There is (officially) NO EATING OR DRINKING IN MY JETTA

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do

Mahna Mahna

Do do-do do

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!
Jetta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2002, 03:07 AM   #2
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Francesca Schiavone made QF of French Open 2001.A first in the open era.

Adriana Serra Zanetti made QF of Australian Open 2002.A first in the open era.

Those are ones I know off the top of my head.
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2002, 05:41 AM   #3
kournikovafan13

kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice
San Marino 1993 - Unseeded Marzia Grossi upsets top seed Barbara Rittner for the title

Bol 1996 - Gloria Pizzichini d. Silvia Talaja 6-0 6-2 for her only career title

Paris 1992 (not Roland Garros ) - Sandra Cecchini wins the claycourt title

Strasbourg 2001,2002 - Silvia Farina-Elia wins

Others with more knowledge of Italian tennis will know more. I had to dig this up from tennis corner

I can't be near you
The light just radiates...

-"Malibu" by Hole
kournikovafan13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2002, 12:11 AM   #4
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Raffaella Reggi and Sandra Cecchini won quite few titles...I cannot remember how many, I think Sandra won 8 and Raffaella 4 or 5. Gaudenzi won the ATP event in St Pollen 2001, and Sanguinetti won in Milan this year.
Old Jun 12th, 2002, 11:31 AM   #5
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
Sanguinetti won Milan and Delray Beach this year,and made QF at Wimbledon in 96 i guess.
in history: Pietrangeli won Roland Garros 2 times,and Panatta won RG once.
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote