Which tennis girl has the horniest upskirt ass? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 21st, 2006, 10:16 AM   #1
country flag UpskirtFan

UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all
Which tennis girl has the horniest upskirt ass?

Many fermale tennis players nowadays have the ball for the 2. service under their skirts. So when they need it they have to fetch it and lift the skirt.

Thank god not all of the players wear biker shorts under the skirt but the good old pants... But even girls with biker shirts show us almost a whole (left or right, that depends!) ass cheek.

E. g. the german players Anna-Lena Grönefeld and Martina Müller or above all Kveta Peschke from the Cheque Republic.

What do you think about that theme. In my eyes the fact that so many female tennis players carry the ball for the 2. serve under the skirt makes tennis more attractive, lol!

I´m looking forward to your replies.
UpskirtFan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2006, 10:26 AM   #2
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute
This is the funniest post I think I've read all day
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medallist
s_j is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2006, 10:28 AM   #3
country flag SilK

SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute

he's having a ball when watching tennis.
SilK is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2006, 10:35 AM   #4
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
I don't really pay attention when they lift their skirt up and "show us almost a whole (left or right, that depends!) ass cheek. "

You are kinda sick.
Old Aug 21st, 2006, 10:48 AM   #5
country flag UpskirtFan

UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all UpskirtFan is a name known to all
@ E. Dementieva...

O.k., let´s call it sick! I don´t bother that. But it is simply a big faible of me watching the tennis girls lifting their skirt.

Perhaps there are any other persons that think the same way like me?!

Tennis sports without hot girls showing us her horny bottoms would be boring!!!

It gives me a kick and brings a big smile on my face. Sometimes I enjoy myself during watching tennis. Haha, that´s a joke. Seldom laughed like that...
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 09:19 AM   #6
country flag UpskirtFan

Please tell me, people out there: Who is the horniest tennis girl on the tour and why. Which girl has the horniest upskirt ass? For me it is Kveta Peschke!!!

Looking forward to your replies.

C u.
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 09:37 AM   #7
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Omg, so you're watching tennis just to see players asses?

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 10:28 AM   #8
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold
i guess jelena jankovic has the most sexiest ass among all the girls...usually these days she wears very short skirts and once in a while she flexes her body and goes to the bottom part of her body,so that everybody can see whole her bottom-part body!!(woooooooooow!! what a memorable moment when u're watching her matches!!) hahaha
btw:just kidding! but if we(you dear) see tennis matches and actually enjoy female's sexy or whatever body,should we mention it as a public thread for making girls just like a bitch or something??? please do a re-view in your thread making art!!!!

Official Bookkeeper of the Maria Mafia
Cheering Tennis Sweeties:

Wozniacki ** Azarenka ** Vaidisova ** Cornet ** Cirstea ** Golovin
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #9
country flag UpskirtFan

Hopefully we see great upskirt asses during this year´s US Open.

But of course I´m also interested in tennis. My darling Kim(mi) can´t defend her title, so I say Justine Henin-Hardenne will fetch it. I say this, though I don´t like her at all. But I have to admit she´s got the most complete tennis game. Everything looks good: Her ground stokes, volley - and of course especially her athletic backhand. Let us see if she will win the US Open 2006 and fights down her opponents in the 7 (tennis-) rounds, that are needed...
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #10
country flag LH2HBH

LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta love computerized translation
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #11
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #12
country flag AllezCumonJiayou

AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all AllezCumonJiayou is a name known to all
why are all germans so perverted, and also have big red noses?
AllezCumonJiayou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #13
country flag <!Society!>

<!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future
hahaahahhhahahaha

funniest title ive seen on a thread for a good while.

<!Game, Set and Match!>

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 06:09 PM   #14
country flag UpskirtFan

@ <Society!> : Don´t laugh, man. That theme is ernest to me. I simply have a faible for uppies and I bet, also if you don´t want to admit it, that you don´t look away when you see female tennis players lifting their skirts.

@ AllezCumon...: Not all germans are perverted, especially not me! Above all we do not have all red noses, only long ones when we tell lies. Do you know the story of "Pinochio". That´s famous here in Germany.

It is just so horny watching young tennis girls lifting their skirts and showing us her chocolate side...
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:31 AM   #15
country flag UpskirtFan

My list for the hottiest uppies at The US Open 2006:

1. Kveta Peschke
2. Martina Müller
3. Alyona Bondarenko
4. Anna-Lena Grönefeld
5. Hana Sromova
6. Ashley Harkleroad
7. Flavia Pennetta
8. Roberta Vinci
9. Karolina Sprem
10.Maria Elena Camerin

and many more... Unfortunately Kim(mi) -the bum- Clijsters is missing. She´s the greatest ass woman ever. Her ass is so outstanding!!!

Which 10 (or more) girls have in your eyes the upskirt "bum" that makes a man sweat?

I´m looking forward to your answer.
Closed Thread