Greta Arn - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #1576
country flag silvamarius

silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all silvamarius is a name known to all
Re: Greta Arn

i haven't some news, i hope she is ok.

1st place at Q-Ball BNP Baribas Katowice Open 2014
silvamarius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:10 AM   #1577
country flag Kristoffer

Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice Kristoffer is just really nice

What's with her?
Kristoffer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:12 PM   #1578
country flag Tuta

Tuta is an unknown quantity at this point

No news in the Hungarian press about Gréta.
Tuta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #1579
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Still no news, she dropped out of Top400 now.

Seems like a silent retirement.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #1580
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Gréta is already 34 years old, there is only one Kimiko.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #1581
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Greta seems to be playing team tennis in Italy, just like in last year...

http://news.sportduepuntozero.it/201...-parioli/12982

At least some news.

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:33 AM   #1582
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have the link for the results pages for that Italian team competition? Is Greta winning? I was struggling to figure out how she did from google translating that page.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1583
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Do you have the link for the results pages for that Italian team competition? Is Greta winning? I was struggling to figure out how she did from google translating that page.

http://www.federtennis.it/PDF/A1fem2013.pdf

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #1584
country flag A Magicman

So the moment I feared is there, but after making no reapperance after losing in the Qualies of Wimbledon, it was eventually clear, that a retirement was looming.

Greta, I wanna thank you for all the joy and misery you put me through, I first saw you facing Davenport @ the Australian Open and taking her to three set - that made me think that you could be another good one for German tennis. Unfortunately injuries brought you down again and again.

Spending nights in front of live tickers where you made it one of your 3 hrs-matches losing or winning 7-5 in the 3rd, watching live streams o you wins against Sharapova, Azarenka, Wozniacki, Kuznetsova and your tight match against Venus in Acapulco, watching you lose against scrubs nobody has ever heard of before and after and seeing you win Estoril and Auckland are the memories that will always remain.

It's still hard to believe that this is was it. I wish you all the best in the future. May all you wish and desire come true. Danke und mach's gut!

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 04:19 PM   #1585
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Source?

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 06:55 AM   #1586
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
Source?
http://www.digisport.hu/video/18214

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old May 20th, 2014, 06:15 AM   #1587
country flag Hakapeszi

life sign

Swiss Interclub

17 May 2014

Timea Bacsinszky def. Greta Arn 6-2 ret.

Old May 20th, 2014, 06:20 AM   #1588
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post

I just found an older source

Google translate

March 14, 2013*

After last autumn Roger Long has joined as a coach to us ( and will complete all coach training in the next few years ), we can announce a further strengthening in our Academy.

Greta Arn is used from August 2013 our bases Bad Ragaz , Klosters and Davos. She has just finished her professional career and is currently still at position 174 in the world rankings . Two years ago she reached the best ranking as number 40! She has also successfully completed the B-Instructor Training in Germany .*

We are looking forward to this cooperation and are confident that our girls and guys will get a lot more valuable tips in the training.

Original German text
http://www.a-t-a.ch/

Old May 20th, 2014, 06:23 AM   #1589
country flag Hakapeszi

GM retired thread

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=656121

Old May 20th, 2014, 06:33 AM   #1590
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Some pics from her last professional match ever...a 10/8 third set loss at Wimbledon last year

""