Greta Arn - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #1531
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greta Arn

6-1, 7-6 and the first semifinal of the season.

130 points in the bag and getting closer to that qualification for the Olympics. Always keeping in mind those more than 200 points from Rome coming off in May.

I have nothing against this run going on.

Next stop: Cadantu

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #1532
country flag Guesswhoiam

Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice

"Don't worry, be happy now" says Bobby McFerrin... If she can play her game like this, I'm sure that she will be in TOP 50 before Rome. And she did not get points on the big ones last year (IW, Miami, Madrid, RG). I hope this year will be better and she will qualify to London easily.
Guesswhoiam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #1533
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Monterrey 'kitchen' pics

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Feb 25th, 2012 at 04:13 PM.
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #1534
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Leading 2-6, 6-4, 5-3 30-0 and losing the match 5-7 in the third is not quite satisfying, but it eventually happens. So there will be no all-Hungarian final in Monterrey.

On we go to Acapulco and there, we are set for a 2nd round clash against Sara Errani - so that match-up that everyone supposed to be the final in Monterrey...

Quote:
(3)Sara Errani (ITA) v Irina Falconi (USA)
Q v Greta Arn (HUN)
Stephanie Dubois (CAN) v Melinda Czink (HUN)
Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP) v (7)Gisela Dulko (ARG)
Vamos again, Schätzelein!

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 03:46 PM   #1535
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #1536
country flag A Magicman

Indian Wells, QR1

Greta def. Madison Keys 7-6, 6-1

Hard work, but in the end Greta broke her will.

Here we go, one more for the MD!

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #1537
country flag A Magicman

Indian Wells, QR2

Greta def. Julia Cohen 6-0, 2-6, 6-4

First up in the MD is Johanna Larsson who is not in such a brilliant shape, would be followed by Ana Ivajdevic.

Good luck!

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #1538
country flag A Magicman

1-4 ret.

Just like in last year.

According to the drawsheet, the reason was "neck", so prolly just some muscular stuff.... hope, she will be well soon.

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #1539
country flag A Magicman

Miami, MD

Quote:
[13] Jelena Jankovic (SRB) bye
Mona Barthel (GER) - Greta Arn (HUN)
Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) - Jelena Dokic (AUS)
[19] Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) bye

Oh well, that's not what I call a good draw. If she makes it past the first round, anything is possible, but Mona Barthel, who had Azarenka on the brink of defeat just 1,5 weeks ago... I dunno.

The winner of this match will go to the 4th round.

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #1540
country flag A Magicman

Holy shit.

1-6, 0-6 in 55 minutes. What was that? Even the matsch against Serena lasted longer.

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #1541
country flag A Magicman

Returning after exactly one month to Stuttgart qualifying. I had preferred seing her play some MM like Fes for the points, but in the past, Greta's schedule turned out to make some reason, so I beleive. (close enough ) And this is home soil.

Quote:
(2)Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL) v (wc)Carina Witthoeft (GER)
Yvonne Meusburger (AUT) v Agnes Szavay (HUN)
Sesil Karatantcheva (KAZ) v Zuzana Luknarova (SVK)
Shuai Zhang (CHN) v (8)Greta Arn (HUN)
Doesn't look like Mission Impossible.

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1542
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all

QR1: beat Zhang 6-4 6-3
QR2: beat Karatantcheva 6-4 4-6 6-1
FQR: Meusburger

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva

Last edited by fmate26 : Apr 22nd, 2012 at 01:35 PM.
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:32 PM   #1543
country flag A Magicman

We're in.

7-6, 6-0 against Muisburger after fighting off a setpoint in the first.

I'd love that Q-spot @ Pennetta and Sharapova.

HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:57 PM   #1544
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 06:31 AM   #1545
country flag Guesswhoiam

Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice Guesswhoiam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Magicman View Post
Holy shit.

1-6, 0-6 in 55 minutes. What was that? Even the matsch against Serena lasted longer.
I'm back again. About Miami, Greta had no time to recover from the neck injury after IW. She lost the physics, no power, couldn't move like she used to. And Barthel is not a good draw for anyone, see her next match against Jankovic...

Today she's playing LL Bondarenko instead of Penetta. This is a better draw, I think.

And finally about her program, the reasons why she doesn't go to Fes: she went there last year, and this place is so shitty, dirty, bad conditions, bad courts (Timea Babos was complaining too yesterday, after lost 1st round in Fes: 3 bad bounces in a row in first set tie-break after 3-3...). So, Greta just now passed 33 (happy birthday Gretona!) and this is the age, when you don't want to eat more shit in your life. Youngsters can do this, but you said, this is "home soil" for her, she feel so much better herself in Stuttgart.. And this is important for a female tennisplayer. And the points, the points are coming easier in qualyfing, than with a bad main draw in Fes. And, as we can see her draw now (LL), she was right. I hope she can do it. I wish all the best.

Last edited by Guesswhoiam : Apr 24th, 2012 at 06:42 AM.
Guesswhoiam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote