The Final Stop Of The Us Open Series: The Us Open! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 09:41 AM   #31
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah very good draw. Maria should take advantage of it

2709...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Punisher of the Maria Mafia

Official Violin Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
FedExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 10:18 AM   #32
country flag Munich

Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of
Come on Maria
Revenge time vs Mauresmo
Munich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 01:06 PM   #33
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
exactly what i was thinking but first lets get to the semis and see who she might have to face! lol i have a feeling it wont be momo but ivanivic or maybe even a tired serena! anyway im really looking forward to the us open now and she got a great draw! anyone know when masha will play her first match? will it be on monday or tuesday? lol
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 01:12 PM   #34
country flag shad9480

shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all
Yeahh...come on Masha. Get your groove right!!!
shad9480 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 01:25 PM   #35
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Good draw... Hoping for Ana in semis!

But Misa!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 01:27 PM   #36
country flag Sweep

Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future
Pretty good draw on paper.

Krajicek will provide a solid opener for Maria, an early test which Maria should come through. I'm pleased she's got someone decent in the first round who will push her a bit further. Even more so, I'm glad she avoided Serena and Zvonareva.
Second round should be slightly easier for Maria, I would expect her to face Loit. Likhovtseva or Tiantian shouldn't cause Maria too many problems in the third round.

Some pretty good players around in her section though, as Summon mentioned.

She should make the semi-finals at least here. I think she has a very good chance of defeating those top players in the semis (possibly Mauresmo, Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Hingis, Safina).

Good luck Maria, hopefully the second Grand Slam will come here.
hantuchova.
dementieva.
chakvetadze.
Sweep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #37
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
I must say, I like seeing everyone put Ana as a chance for the semis!
Thanks guys!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 07:13 PM   #38
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
i cant wait for the us open im going away for the weekend and ill be back on moday to see all the action, i hope maria plays on moday during the night session!

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 07:25 PM   #39
country flag msharafan

oh yeh just wondering i take it masha didnt win in her nomination for teen choice awards on sunday! or did she???

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 07:33 PM   #40
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by msharafan
oh yeh just wondering i take it masha didnt win in her nomination for teen choice awards on sunday! or did she???
She won the thing for female athlete. I didn't watch though, my friend informed me.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #41
country flag msharafan

oh thanks thats good casue i was just thinking this time next year when the teen awards are on again maria wont be a teen!

Old Aug 27th, 2006, 01:58 AM   #42
country flag x Chu x

x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of
I'm glad she's playing on the second day as i might be a little late to the open on monday . UDACHI!!!!

Masha 2006 US Open Champion
~Inspiration~

"But there are a lot more cherries that I'm gonna put on that cake..." - Masha

7304..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Bagel Roller of Maria's Mafia
Nicole Vaidisova
x Chu x is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 02:10 AM   #43
country flag meggz_star
Team WTAworld

meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait

(\__/)
(='.'=)

8788..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Official Dashing Dreamboat of the Maria Mafia
meggz_star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 08:14 AM   #44
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
I can really see her making the final this time

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 08:33 AM   #45
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah his is her slam to win she is coming in fit and match tough, something she hasnt boasted in over a year, its time to shine, good luck Masha
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote