The Final Stop Of The Us Open Series: The Us Open! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2006, 02:24 PM   #1
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
The Final Stop Of The Us Open Series: The Us Open!

i know its still a little bit away but im really looking forward to the us open, maria really has a great chance to win here, and from the beginning of the year i though the us open was the best chance she had at winning another slam, so i hope im right!

good luck maria!

and of course we can have discussions here aswell before and leading up to the last grand slam of the year, lets hope masha can do better than her semis spot last year and win the us open!
also we can discuss the draw when it is made, actually speaking of that anyone know when the main draw will be made? thanks and also if it will be made online?
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2006, 08:14 PM   #2
country flag Sweep

Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future
US Open

Flushing Meadows, NY, USA
August 28 - September 10, 2006
Grand Slam

Prize Money: TBA
Draw: 128M/128Q/64D
Surface: Hardcourt/Outdoors
Tournament Director: Jim Curley

Official Web Site:

www.usopen.org
hantuchova.
dementieva.
chakvetadze.
Sweep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 08:20 PM   #3
country flag Sweep

Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future
Last year's results:

R1: DANIILIDOU, ELENI GRE W 6-1 6-1
R2: RANDRIANTEFY, DALLY MAD W 6-1 6-0
R3: SCHRUFF, JULIA GER W 6-2 6-4
R4: MIRZA, SANIA IND W 6-2 6-1
QF: (9) PETROVA, NADIA RUS W 7-5 4-6 6-4
SF: (4) CLIJSTERS, KIM BEL L 6-2 6-7(4) 6-3
hantuchova.
dementieva.
chakvetadze.
Sweep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 09:21 PM   #4
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
good luck masha and thanks sweep for your help!

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 09:21 PM   #5
country flag msharafan

i found out the draws out on wednsday! i cant wait i hope masha gets a good draw!

Old Aug 20th, 2006, 02:56 AM   #6
country flag vamosmasha

vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light vamosmasha is a glorious beacon of light
good luck masha!u can do it.
vamosmasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 05:11 AM   #7
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I cant wait im so excited about her chances this year, this is the first time in a long time she has gone into a slam healthy and match tough
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 06:33 AM   #8
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
I also believe that she really has a chance, but a good draw really is important.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 08:21 PM   #9
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Coooooome ooooooon good draw!!!

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:16 PM   #10
country flag msharafan

the draws out in 2 hours good luck maria!

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 02:16 PM   #11
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Maria!

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 02:22 PM   #12
country flag Munich

Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of
1 hour to go I'm so nervous
I'm praying for a good draw for our Masha
Munich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 02:26 PM   #13
country flag msharafan

35 minutes to go! good luck masha!

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 03:16 PM   #14
country flag msharafan

the draw is being made right now! good luck masha!

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 03:18 PM   #15
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she gets an awesome draw but no matter what if she is to win the title she will have to win all of her matches regardless.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote