This is a true story - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2006, 02:43 AM   #1
country flag supermann

supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold supermann is a splendid one to behold
This is a true story

This is a true story which happened in the States.

A man came out of his home to admire his new truck.

To his puzzlement, his three-year-old son was happily hammering dents into the shiny paint of the truck.

The man ran to his son, knocked him away, hammered the little boy's hands into pulp as punishment.

When the father calmed down, he rushed his son to the hospital. Although the doctor tried desperately to save the crushed bones, he finally had to amputate the fingers from both the boy's hands.

When the boy woke up from the surgery & saw his bandaged stubs, he innocently said, " Daddy, I'm sorry about your truck." Then he asked, "but when are my fingers going to grow back?"

The father went home & committed suicide.

supermann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2006, 02:48 AM   #2
country flag Cage

Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute
That story is so sad!

Vladimira Uhlirova
Cage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 03:11 AM   #3
country flag TF Chipmunk
Team WTAworld

TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute
wtf There goes my evening

ANASTASIA MYSKINA
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

NADIA PETROVA
ANNA-LENA GROENEFELD
TF Chipmunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 04:58 AM   #4
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
i still struggle to type with these stubby things. FUCK YOU DADDY!
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 05:26 AM   #5
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno... sounds more like a Myspace bulletin to me.

EDIT:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/parental/fingers.htm
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 05:44 AM   #6
country flag jbeacinu

jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDACHi
i still struggle to type with these stubby things. FUCK YOU DADDY!

O no are you okay!?!?

Victoria Azarenka.x. Andrea Petkovic .x. Julia Goerges.x. Petra Kvitova .x. Daniela Hantuchova

Djokovic ~ Murray~ Tsonga ~Monfils
jbeacinu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 05:47 AM   #7
country flag GrandSlam05

GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, at least he didn't cut off his penis.
Lindsay Davenport: Always my #1 Girl
GrandSlam05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 06:13 AM   #8
country flag Beefy

Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSlam05
Well, at least he didn't cut off his penis.
What's he doing to the truck to get his penis cut off!?

And all the best for Elena
Beefy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 06:29 AM   #9
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefy
What's he doing to the truck to get his penis cut off!?
how else would you hammer a truck?

Jericho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 06:34 AM   #10
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
sick daddy....I hope he gets jail time....3 yrs old kid knows nothing
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 06:50 AM   #11
country flag GrandSlam05

GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse
sick daddy....I hope he gets jail time....3 yrs old kid knows nothing
How can you give jail time to a dead guy?
Lindsay Davenport: Always my #1 Girl
GrandSlam05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 07:31 AM   #12
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklingv20
I dunno... sounds more like a Myspace bulletin to me.

EDIT:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/parental/fingers.htm
You beat me to it.
Every time I hear 'this is true story' I immediately check Snopes. As usual, the story is false.
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #13
country flag adamaglaia

adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all
wasn't that a girl? i read about this story from a few books and mags, but all were a girl.
adamaglaia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 07:08 PM   #14
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute
oh come on... true story???
this story has been past on for years, the just change the vehicle, sex of the parent and the end of the story...heard it agen n agen...
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote