Hey! New blog about Tati! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2006, 07:56 PM   #1
country flag AnneSo006

AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of AnneSo006 has much to be proud of
Hey! New blog about Tati!

Hi everyone!
I've made a new blog about Tati... It's in French, so sorry for English speakers...
But for the others who speak French, I think this blog is cool!
I give you the adress:
http://golovin-attitude.over-blog.com/

Hope you like it!
See you later!
AnneSo006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2006, 08:52 PM   #2
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute
Anne So tu t'es inscrite alors
Old Aug 17th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #3
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute
Great blog
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #4
country flag tennisrulz8

tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light
It is great.
tennisrulz8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 08:59 PM   #5
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
I have no idea whether it's any good as I don't speak French, but it's just cool that you're blogging about Tati! I also have a blog about nothing and about everything! Feel free to have a visit.... I feel like I'm advertising my blog!!
"I will be the answer at the end of the line. I will be there for you, while you take the time. In the burning of uncertainty, I will be your solid ground. I will hold the balance if you can't look down.."
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote