Who's met Jelena!? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #16
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's met Jelena!?

Well NO, they just figured out that I don't have Press pass-card, plus my camera looked like prehistoric fossil in comparison with all those professional camera-monsters around me
ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:27 PM   #17
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

I met her at the Zurich Open in 2006 and we basically only talked about tennis. She had just lost a match to Sveta, but there were some really bad calls, so we were talking badly about the linesmen.
It was like that:

S: Hey Jelena, what a great match! I'm so sorry that you lost :/
JJ: I'm telling you they were cheating me!!! The line judges were cheating all the time.
S: Well, yeah there were some ridiculous calls, but I'm telling you this was by far the best match this week. You really played well. Plus you dont wanna know how bad the calls in Hingis' matches have been :smiiiile:.
Puts on her BIG SMILE JJ: Thanks, I'm happy that you liked the match. (doesnt say anything about Marti)
S: Uhm, could I have an autograph ?
JJ: Sure *signing*
S nearly drops down dead trying to say: ThaA AN N N N ks a L OO OOOO OT...
From afar : Sneki: *something in Serbian*
JJ: OK, gotta go do some press, my mom's waiting.
S: Alright, I hope you will come back next year and win it.
JJ smiles says i will and bye and goes to Sneki...
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:39 PM   #18
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Her mom, I love it. "Sorry, I gotta go. Mom says I have some press and then I have to finish my algebra homework."
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:45 PM   #19
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

sonja you should try that in 15-word locker thread....
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:49 PM   #20
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Algebra

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:50 PM   #21
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Hey what's the problem with algebra?
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 06:53 PM   #22
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Algebra

Multivariate calculus
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #23
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

I've never saw her
(Or any other player but Peer..)

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 07:32 PM   #24
country flag Ian Aberdon

2x + (3xy +25) - 6x + 2y = ??????????????

, then -----------THAT'S Algebra!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 08:03 PM   #25
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

isn't that the calculation of the number of matches that JJ's played minus the number of times she won an argument with a lines judge?
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 08:10 PM   #26
country flag Ian Aberdon

or a formula to work how just HOW many kisses JJ has given JM!!!

Old Dec 17th, 2007, 10:42 PM   #27
country flag Michael27

Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold

Do we actually know if Jamie received all the promised kisses.
Michael27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 08:59 AM   #28
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

I've never met her. I'd like to!! First week of Wimbledon this year I spent a while spying on her though!! I was in the standing bit on Court 2 watching Gonzalez win his 2nd round match after throwing many wobblies at the umpire and hitting a ball or 2 out of court (you know, his usual style!) Jelena was leaning over the balcony of the players restaurant watching because she was due out next on court and me and my mate weren't actually watching the match, just seeing who else we could spot!! Unfortunately I didn't stay to watch her match. I can't remember why come to think of it, but I wish I had!! Next year I plan on choosing which days to go purely based on JJ's schedule! I only went in the first week this year, I plan on stalking the Mixed Doubles comp in week 2 next summer...
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 09:00 AM   #29
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

heh - me too Cat... I would really just like to watch her play for real... yes meeting her would be a bonus too, but for the mean time I'll settle for watching her.

Come ON in the ballot!
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 10:05 AM   #30
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

I didn't enter the ballot! You think I'll have money to spend on show court tickets as a recent graduate?! I'll settle for ground passes!