Dia Evtimova Thread - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2007, 08:02 AM   #166
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future
Re: Dia Evtimova Thread

OMG. Dia lost 6:1 6:3 against Aureline Vedy in the first round of the 25 000 $ ITF tournament in Bucharest. I trully doubt that Progressing underway in my virtual signature is a good idea. I'll change it.

Tsvetana Pironkova Grigor Dimitrov

Youngsters - Viktoriya Tomova & Dimitar Kuzmanov
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2007, 10:38 AM   #167
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute

But Dia ...

Българският форум за тенис
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #168
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

Dia will play Veronika Chvojkova (CZE)in the first round of the 25 000 $ ITF tournament in Maribor, Slovenia. There is a possible QF match with the N1 seed. Let's hope that Dia will reach it because I have no doubts that Lisjak will make it. And achieve something because this year is very bad fo her.

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 02:38 PM   #169
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of

Good luck Dia !

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:42 AM   #170

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute

Dia won vs Chvojkova 63 61 or something like that few weeks ago ... I hope she will win again

Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 02:17 AM   #171
country flag Bulgaria

Dia won 6-3 6-7 6-1 against Chvojkova. Good luck in the second round Dia.

Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 05:33 AM   #172

phew ...
Good luck in the second

Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:41 PM   #173

Dia loose again
26 26

Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:49 PM   #174
country flag Bulgaria

This girl has no progress. I remember that in the end of last year her father and she said that in 2007 Dia will fight to enter in the top 100 and play in Roland Garros. She is very very far from reaching that and I don't know will she be able to do it.

Old Aug 28th, 2007, 12:13 PM   #175
country flag Bulgaria

While I was looking for Tsveti I saw that Dia is in the qualy list of $50,000 Mestre ITF tournament. Hope she will do something here.

Old Aug 28th, 2007, 12:49 PM   #176
country flag black_fire

black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulgaria View Post
While I was looking for Tsveti I saw that Dia is in the qualy list of $50,000 Mestre ITF tournament. Hope she will do something here.
Doubt it.
Cars are running by
The world has stopped...

Proud Member of Tsveti's Troops
black_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 11:53 AM   #177
country flag Bulgaria

Dia will play against Maria-Fernanda Alves from Brazil in the first round of the $50,000 Mestre 2007. Hope she achieves something here.

Old Sep 4th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #178
country flag black_fire

black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future

Don't want to be too pessimistic, but right now I think Alves is in much better form than Dia.

Anyway, good luck!
Cars are running by
The world has stopped...

Proud Member of Tsveti's Troops
black_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 12:45 PM   #179
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Alves is a very tough opponent...

I think Dia will probably reach the top-200 one day. Maybe she will rather have a Krivencheva-career though...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 10:11 AM   #180

Dia is the most unpredictable player for me Every time i think that she will win - she loose. When I think that she will loose - she wins easily

And now she trash Alves 61 63