#0032 - Suicide Tennis - Montreal - FINAL TABULATIONS - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2006, 11:48 PM   #61
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
sorry im out
):
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2006, 11:48 PM   #62
country flag jcempire

jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice jcempire is just really nice
Can I play?
jcempire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 12:04 AM   #63
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcempire
Can I play?
Yes! Anyone, new or old, can join. Just make sure you make a Day 01 pick in time!
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 12:18 AM   #64
country flag QuicKyMonSter
Team WTAworld
Official Stalker

QuicKyMonSter has disabled reputation
Day1:
Pick: MIRZA
BuP: Santangelo
QuicKyMonSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 12:20 AM   #65
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
in.
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 12:21 AM   #66
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
day 1: Peer (sub:Pennetta)
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 12:46 AM   #67
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of
in
thank you
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 12:55 AM   #68
country flag gocanadago

gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute
Day 1

My Pick = Sania Mirza
Back-Up = Lucie Safarova
gocanadago is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 01:08 AM   #69
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute
Day 1 Pick: Dechy
Backup: Kirilenko

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 01:35 AM   #70
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Bartoli

Back-Up: Kirilenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 02:54 AM   #71
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirhendel
sorry im out
):
Add "seed withdrawing at the last minute" to that checklist of SEWTA-isms. Hope everything's alright.
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 03:06 AM   #72
country flag vianzfzf

vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all
day 1 pick:Kirilenko
back up:Safarova
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 03:09 AM   #73
country flag MH0861

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861
Tournament Bulletin*
*Idea shamelessly stolen from the flan-tastic newest Suicide Tennis tournament director, Randriantastic!

Welcome to Suicide Montreal! Taking a look at the entry list thus far (and yes, unlike the WTA, you are allowed to see these), it's apparent the field at Suicide Montreal is almost as stellar as the Sony Ericson WTA Tour's (or SEWTA for short) Montreal Draw. 5 or less Top 10 players? Check. One Top 5 player? Check.

While the big names may not have entered yet, there's certainly more than enough great Suicide competitors entered here, sure to make this one exciting fight to the last breath. Current Top Seed, #4 Davenselesport, is still in search of that first career title. There's no better time than a Tier I event, we say! Our #6 seed, DomenicDemaria, is the defending Roland Garros champion and recent San Diego Semifinalist and is usually someone you'll see towards the end of every tournament. Yours truly, MH0861, comes in ranked just outside the Top 10 at #11, but is one of the hottest players on tour (in more than one way! ) by winning his last two events entered at Budapest and San Diego before taking a Kim Clijsters-esque break last week.

That's not to say some of our unseeded (as of now... ) talent aren't capable of dominating this tournament either. One only has to look at #20 ranked MommieJ, who has a tour leading FOUR! titles this season. True, he's exhibited Anna Smashnova-like dominance at our lower Tiered events, but a recent Runner up finish at San Diego proved he can compete with the very best. Let's not forget about Randriantastic!, either, who followed up a Wimbledon final with Semifinal finishes at Cincinnati and Budapest (before a bleak 1R loss at LA, but even three-time slam champions lose 1R sometimes!). There's also everyone's favorite PTS director, #25 ranked NyCPsU (WHAT UP CJJJJJJ! ), who has certainly come alive this summer with deep runs at San Diego and LA and has been rocketing up the ranks as of late. We hope Dani can follow your example. We're also welcoming former Top 10 stalwart amirhendel back to the game! Hope your comeback goes better than Lindsay's last week!

Finally, we're extending a warm welcome to some brand new players this week - ASP0315 from India, nbaker53 from the USA and solson7859 from some mystery country. Madagascar, perhaps?
Tournament Bulletin
**LATE NIGHT EDITION**

After a long, depleting day of negotiations, Tournament Bulletin can officially announce that the Suicide World's Top 5 has officially commited to enter Montreal! After stepping outside the corporate executive board room minutes past 11PM, tournament director MH0861 commented on the negotiations. "Basically, I am the man Larry Scott wishes he was when it comes to player negotiations. I refuse to discuss my tactics, but I was not gonna let this prestigiuous tournament look like it was some rinky dink Tier III event."

Rumors were swirling this past weekend that #1 ranked Slokid would again be absent this week after an uncharcteristic first round beatdown at San Diego and a no-show at LA last week. An insider tells us, "I really think the pressure has gotten to him. Have you seen how tight the rankings are? #1 is everything to him. He withdrew with "sore typing fingers", but I think the problem is much deeper, really." Shrieks of "Mirza or Williams? MIRZA OR WILLIAMS?!?!" outside the top ranked player's apartment were the shouts heard 'round Slovenia last week prior to his mysterious absense. Stay tuned!

Last edited by MH0861 : Aug 14th, 2006 at 04:08 AM.
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 03:25 AM   #74
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the write up
awesome work, just hope im not jinxed

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 03:59 AM   #75
country flag Tennace

Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute
Day 1

Pick- Peer
Backup- Medina Garrigues

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote