Main Draw - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:01 PM   #1
country flag FashionMan

FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of
Main Draw

Kim Clijsters BEL [1] - BYE
Stefanie Dubois CAN [WC] - [Q]
Sania Mirza IND - [Q]
Michaella Krajicek NED - Katarina Srebotnik SLO [14]

Dinara Safina RUS [9] - Tatiana Golovin FRA
Catalina Castano COL - Jie Zheng CHN
Jelena Jankovic SCG - Alona Bondarenko UKR
Francesca Schiavone ITA [8] - BYE

Nadia Petrova RUS [3] - BYE
Lucie Safarova CZE - [Q]
[Q] - [Q]
Marie-Eve Pelletier CAN [WC] - Na Li CHN [16]

Anna-Lena Groenefeld GER [10] - Shuai Peng CHN
Kveta Peschke CZE - [Q]
[Q] - [Q]
Nicole Vaidisova CZE [5] - BYE

Martina Hingis SUI [7] - BYE
Sybille Bammer AUT - Mara Santangelo ITA
Anabel Medina Garigues ESP - Lourdes Dominguez Lino ESP
Gisela Dulko ARG - Daniela Hantuchova SVK [11]

Ana Ivanovic SCG [13] - Laura Granville USA
Ai Sugiyama JPN - Aleksandra Wozniak CAN [WC]
[Q] - Alicia Molik AUS
Svetlana Kuznetsova RUS [4] - BYE

Anastasia Myskina RUS [6] - BYE
[Q] - Shahar Peer ISR
Marion Bartoli FRA - Anna Smashnova ISR
[Q] - Flavia Pennetta ITA [12]

Maria Kirilenko RUS [15] - Jelena Kostanic CRO
Nathalie Dechy FRA - [Q]
Anna Chakvetadze RUS - Paola Suarez ARG
Maria Sharapova RUS [2] - BYE

Last edited by FashionMan : Aug 11th, 2006 at 11:08 PM.
FashionMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:03 PM   #2
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
this is correct draw?
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:06 PM   #3
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
srebitnik will have a hard time cracking top20 the way things are going
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:07 PM   #4
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Castano against Zheng.

Poor Catalina, i doubt she will win this one
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:08 PM   #5
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam
srebitnik will have a hard time cracking top20 the way things are going
Isn't she Top 20 already?

Anyway, Na has the best draw ever to get to QF
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:09 PM   #6
country flag tks

tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of tks has much to be proud of
Shahar vs Nastya in 2R

in LA Lena D revanged on the RG lost
I hope this time Nastya wont be able to revange too (Istanbul Final)

the winner of 3 WTA tour titles

Anna Smashnova | Tzipi Obziler | Evgenia Linetskaya | Yevgenia Savransky

My Girls: Fichman | Clijsters | Davenport | Vaidisova | Hantuchova | Pennetta | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Dulko | Peschke | Zvonareva | Hingis | Krajicek | Raymond | Sprem | Molik | Daniilidou | Rodionova | Cohen-Aloro
tks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:16 PM   #7
country flag lionel

lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold
Good Luck Mara, Flavia and Francesca!
lionel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:18 PM   #8
country flag Rachel_

Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of
no bepa

nice draw for hingis
Rachel_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:19 PM   #9
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Nice draw for Jie and Na
Crap draw for Paola
Hope Nat can win a match here
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:35 PM   #10
country flag IVI

IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of

Anabel isn't seeded
One more withdrawal please!!
IVI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:37 PM   #11
country flag Talita Kumi

Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute Talita Kumi has a reputation beyond repute
Ana Ivanovic SCG [13] - Laura Granville USA
Ai Sugiyama JPN - Aleksandra Wozniak CAN [WC]
[Q] - Alicia Molik AUS
Svetlana Kuznetsova RUS [4] - BYE

GOOD LUCK ANITA, ESBETA & ALIZJA! HORRIBLE DRAW!
Talita Kumi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:43 PM   #12
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck:

Anabel - Sania - Francesca - Flavia

Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:44 PM   #13
country flag dli
Registered 1

dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all dli is a name known to all
where is Yan Zi?
070115-070128--AO-------------26/17/9/274---13/185/149-542/69/317
070107-070113--Sydney---------13/10/3/129---4/103/111--400/105/311
060814-060821--Montreal-------16/11/5/141---17/149/40--220/162/306
060807-060813--Carson---------16/10/6/141---26/101/17--180/175/306
060731-060806--San Diego------16/7/9/141----30/142/28--163/180/307
060724-060730--Stanford-------13/9/3/86-----25/102/17--135/196/306
060626-060709--Wimbledon------26/14/12/198--74/182/18--105/204/303
060528-060611--Roland Garros--26/17/9/229---45/190/39--76/215/305
[/font]
dli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:55 PM   #14
country flag zolochina

zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice zolochina is just really nice
yan zi is playing at stockholm, so she will miss the game
zolochina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:57 PM   #15
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
What's the deal with Wozniak facing the Japanese?
Three straight years: Asagoe-Asagoe-Sugiyama
Paldias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote