Our very own forum!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:47 PM   #1
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
Thumbs up Our very own forum!!

He guys!

Well it's finaly here! Our very own Dutch players forum!
I'm sure we all have a great time posting here and discussing matches!

I hope you all are just as happy as I am!

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
~*Alma*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:08 PM   #2
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Hooray, Hooray
we finally have our forum
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:10 PM   #3
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
I'm soooooooo happy!

I send Josh a PM about it this afternoon cos all the other forums were up and this one wasn't and here it is!!!

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:05 PM   #4
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
thanks to the webmasters
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:01 PM   #5
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
JOEPIE

Go Holland!!

Tnx the webmasters

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:10 PM   #6
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
YAY!!!!!!!!

I know how much you guys wanted this! I am so happy for you all!
Old Jun 4th, 2002, 03:26 AM   #7
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
I LOVE the name of this forum!!!
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2002, 09:41 AM   #8
country flag Chris

Chris has disabled reputation
Yay, thanks to Linda en Almie for their efforts, it payed off.
Chris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2002, 12:47 PM   #9
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
It wasn't just our effort, without all your help, we would have been nowhere

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2002, 05:54 PM   #10
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
we all planned this together and without all of your help and support we wouldn't have gotten this forum!!

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
Old Jun 4th, 2002, 09:44 PM   #11
country flag Mercury Rising
Team WTAworld
Destroyer of the Ring

Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of
Congrats with the forum, it's about time

Member of Justine Philistines' Society
Mercury Rising is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2002, 10:19 PM   #12
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
Congrats for this forum, I'm so pleased for you guys!!!!

Especially Linda and Almie
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2002, 03:33 AM   #13
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanity
I LOVE the name of this forum!!!
I don't!

But yay! We have the forum now!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2002, 05:54 PM   #14
country flag Martian Mel
Team WTAworld

Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold
Whohohoooooooo

do we really have to talk english here?
Old Jun 5th, 2002, 05:58 PM   #15
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

Not everybody speaks Dutch..
But if there are mostely or only Dutch posters here it would be easier I agree.

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ