Francesca Schiavone Fan Club - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2003, 08:09 AM   #31
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
yeah

Vamos Francesca!!!

Next she has to play Kim Clijsters. Well,best of luck,Francesca!!!Just do your best!!!

Old Mar 10th, 2003, 02:29 AM   #32
country flag fammmmedspin

fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future
Very interesting. She held the world number three to 5 and 4. She served for the first set and was a break up in the second if I remember rightly. Pretty promising .

Anyone have a view on Francesa's serve? I watched the stats at the US Open and was surprised to see her win games with aces and 106 MPH serves (c170 kph?) but when I looked at the match stats I then found her average speeds were even slower than Martina Hingis's. Obviously she doesn't want to damage herself but you wonder what she was serving like today when it mattered?
fammmmedspin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2003, 12:34 AM   #33

fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=60825
is a NASDAQ thread by Lokon. If you kook down the thread you will find Lokon has posted a number of sets of pictures - one of these sets has 2 nice pictures of Francesca. Worth a look.
Old Mar 19th, 2003, 12:38 AM   #34

argh what an awful NASDAQ draw - she got Kim early and now gets Serena in round 2! On the other hand if Serena doesn't turn up its a good draw.......
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:49 PM   #35
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Great fight against Serena! Better luck next time,Francesca!!!

I love her fighting spirit.No doubt her website is called the lioness.You go Francesca!!!
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 12:54 AM   #36

well Serena may have had a stomach bug (who can tell) but Francesca almost had the first set (thats numbers 1 and 3 in the world she has done well against recently ) and there was this amazing match stat: Fastest serve Williams S 110mph, Sciavone 110mph. Read and then look at their sizes! If she can work out why she is losing those serve for the set games.....
I was beginning to worry about her losing points by bumping into the top 3 early in tournaments but there is the other argument that you get better by playing the best and she ought to be encouraged that she can stay with the very best when she faces lower ranked players.
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 02:06 AM   #37
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute

Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 07:18 PM   #38
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Go Francy!

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 12:28 PM   #39
country flag Bероника

Anyone knows what's Francesca next tournament?
Bероника is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2003, 12:25 PM   #40
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Go Francesca
Old May 25th, 2003, 09:51 PM   #41

OK. its time Francesca's luck changed. She has played Serena, Kim and Jen and kept close to them (actually got ahead of them) but meeting them early in those draws cut her points back from where she should be in the rankings and allowed the people with easier draws to go ahead . Then the taped thigh appeared against Jen and she lost early in Rome . She deserves some luck now to defend her points and perhaps add some. Lets hope for Fran to be healthy and to get to play with Jen's head by doing the things that only Fran (and Patty) can . Go Francesca
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 04:40 PM   #42
country flag Bероника

Francesca during last weekend Fed Cup tie:

Old Jul 21st, 2003, 05:03 PM   #43
country flag Bероника

Another pic:

Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 02:44 PM   #44
country flag Bероника

US OPEN:

Francesca faces Eva Fislova (svk) in the first round.

GO FRANCESCA!!!!!
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 03:04 AM   #45
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Congrats to Francesca on a terrific Open.

I read in today's scoring thread that she was in tears after her fourth round triumph over Ai - I just wish I could have been there to witness it in person. She's such a fierce competitor and I was thrilled at how she was able to hang in ther mentally and pull through against Ai a fighter in her own right.

She looked fatigued (mostly mentally) against Jen but who could blame her having to be ready to play for three days straight. Fought gamely though and made it a battle in the second set.

Keep climbing girl, the Top 20 is definitely is now well within your reach!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote