Kirsten at the US Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How far will Kirsten go?

4th round or better 0 0%
3rd round 1 7.14%
2nd round 5 35.71%
1st round 3 21.43%
3rd round of qualifying (qualifying round) 3 21.43%
2nd round of qualifying 1 7.14%
1st round of qualifying 1 7.14%
She will withdraw 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 16th, 2006, 08:09 AM   #1
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Kirsten at the US Open

How far will Kirsten go at the US Open?
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2006, 06:32 PM   #2
country flag tony kirilenko

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold
it s too early to say that , i don t know
actually she is hurt

www.tamarynhendler.be
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BELGIAN BABE
tony kirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2006, 06:38 PM   #3
country flag Sofke77

Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light
She was ill last week, but I hope she recovered. If she has her condition back I think she might make it in the MD.
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 12:21 PM   #4
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
She s going to win the whole thing of course
no, I hope she can qualify, that would be already great enough

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 06:03 PM   #5
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Second round of qualifying, I think.

But hopefully better (If she doesn't run into one of my favs )

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:51 AM   #6
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Kirsten Flipkens BEL [14] v. Ana Timotic SCG
Sandra Zahlavova CZE v. Jorgelina Cravero ARG
Natalie Grandin RSA v. Tatiana Perebiynis UKR
Su-Wei Hsieh TPE v. Anda Perianu ROM [28]

Very tough little part of the draw for Kirsten.
Timotic should be tough. Don't know much about the girls she potentially has in 2nd round.
Perianu had a good run at RG beating Lucie although Lucie was injured & in awful form but Perianu would be a tough match up for Kirsten.
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 06:37 AM   #7
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Kirsten should be able to beat Timotic... The 2nd round, on the other hand, won't be easy! Zahlavova is at her highest rank ever and Cravero is surprisingly good on hardcourt (9-1 this season).
It all depends on which Kirsten shows up, really. The Kirsten I saw in Zwevegem would surely lose in the 1st round We don't know much about her form right now, as she hasn't played any hardcourt tournament
I voted that Kirsten will lose in the final qualifying round...

Come on, Kirsten! Prove me wrong and reach the 4th round or something
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:38 PM   #8
country flag Sofke77

Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light Sofke77 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm just hoping that she is completely over her illness and she'll reach 2nd round MD. She has reached MD in Rg and Wimbledon, has won US Open for Juniors so why not? Good luck Kirsten !
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:50 PM   #9
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
What illness did Kirsten have?
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:16 PM   #10
country flag Sofke77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~|Naomi|~
What illness did Kirsten have?
Thank God she had only a simpel cold.
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 03:36 AM   #11
country flag ~|Naomi|~

Oh ok. She should be over that by now yeah Hope so.
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:31 AM   #12
country flag Sofke77

Kirsten won her first Qualifying match yesterday. 3-6 6-4 6-1 against Anna Timotic.
Next round is Sandra Zahlavova. Good recovery and good luck against Sandra
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 07:45 AM   #13
country flag ~|Naomi|~

Good work

Zahlavova hey....who's she okay so now I'v looked it up & they played in RG quallies...amazing how quick you just forget names

Well Kirsten won there in 2 sets so she should go in confident but this is hardcourt so we will have to wait and see.

Good Luck Flipper
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 06:29 PM   #14
country flag Sofke77

Kirsten has beat Zahlavova again in 2 sets 6-3 6-4. Next to send home is Su-Wei Hsieh. Good luck and make it to the MD Flipper
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 02:25 AM   #15
country flag ~|Naomi|~

Well done
Good Luck & I hope she makes her first US main draw