The Martian family topic ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2006, 02:20 AM   #1
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
The Martian family topic !

Martians are a kind of family and it would be great if we could learn eachother much better than we currently do. In this topic you will be able to speak what about you want.

By this topic also I would like to make us stronger than ever... Being a Martian is the greatest thing on earth : Martina Hingis is our common thing, our common Princess. Thx to wtaworld and her the Martian family has grown and never stop growing...

Now let's have fun, discuss and if you have problems in your life, your fellow Martian will help you to feel way much better in your life...

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2006, 02:12 PM   #2
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
The great thing about the Martians is that they are all top people. Since I've posted on this board and the old Sanex one, I've met so many good people and there's always been a lot of fun about it. Who else but Martians could come up with the stories we come up with? Being here has also been good because well I gained a girlfriend for just over 3 years now, which was certainly unexpected So in this post here, I'll just say thank you to all the Martians for making this a great place to be
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2006, 10:18 PM   #3

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Martin
The great thing about the Martians is that they are all top people. Since I've posted on this board and the old Sanex one, I've met so many good people and there's always been a lot of fun about it. Who else but Martians could come up with the stories we come up with? Being here has also been good because well I gained a girlfriend for just over 3 years now, which was certainly unexpected So in this post here, I'll just say thank you to all the Martians for making this a great place to be
I wish I could have the same luck as you

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

Old Aug 9th, 2006, 01:49 PM   #4
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
Maybe it's luck, but just in general Martian people rule
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 04:55 PM   #5
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Maybe it's luck, but just in general Martian people rule
Viva Martians!
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 04:00 PM   #6

Martin, I wish I could find like you my Martian Girl but I'm still single

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 11:02 AM   #7
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
and imagine that mel and i were worried about liz being with martin we only meant it well, i promise! lol we were quite immature at that time
but i'm happy for the two of u

as for me.. i guess i know the 2001-2002 gang the best. Mel and i call each other regularly, we've done that for a while now actually and we've never met! our time will come honey

i don't even know what pea and dark look like, i just imagine a pea and a very evil person

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 11:22 AM   #8
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Mel called me once That was funny

Maybe i will get to meet up with some of you next year My Euro trip is going to be limited though, i'm probably only going to UK, France, Switzerland and Italy. I should be there around French Open or Wimby time

To me, Dark looks like his avatar Yes i know that he doesn't actually have a real person in his avatar but for some reason i sometimes associate people i've never seen photos of with their avatars (unless the avatar is of a tennis player or someone famous )
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #9
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fat Pink Elephant
and imagine that mel and i were worried about liz being with martin we only meant it well, i promise! lol we were quite immature at that time
but i'm happy for the two of u

as for me.. i guess i know the 2001-2002 gang the best. Mel and i call each other regularly, we've done that for a while now actually and we've never met! our time will come honey

i don't even know what pea and dark look like, i just imagine a pea and a very evil person
I didn't know that, pfff But hey at least I managed to prove you two wrong

I have seen a picture of Pea way back and to keep the illusion alive, yes he looks exactly like a pea I imagine Dark looking like Darth Vader
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #10
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Stacey
Mel called me once That was funny

Maybe i will get to meet up with some of you next year My Euro trip is going to be limited though, i'm probably only going to UK, France, Switzerland and Italy. I should be there around French Open or Wimby time

To me, Dark looks like his avatar Yes i know that he doesn't actually have a real person in his avatar but for some reason i sometimes associate people i've never seen photos of with their avatars (unless the avatar is of a tennis player or someone famous )
Are you gonna go to Martina's house in Switzerland? I still think we should try and get pretty much all the Euro Martians to meet up next year

So if you had never seen Marri, she would have looked like Mashi the constant running bunny?
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 03:10 PM   #11
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
lmao martin, i was just gonna say that! a pink elephant looking like mashi.. hm....

i bet you wouldn't want ppl to associate you with your avatar *runs*

Wanna hångla?
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 10:59 PM   #12
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Well if it was being a cup winning captain of Hearts then I wouldn't mind

So does that mean in your opinion, I look better than him?
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 11:00 PM   #13
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

In fact with the whole avatar thing, does that mean that people think Ali looks like the woman in his?
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 12:24 AM   #14
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
In fact with the whole avatar thing, does that mean that people think Ali looks like the woman in his?

I've seen a pic of Ali though, so no

But generally if i knew the poster was a guy and their avatar was of a girl, i wouldn't think they looked like that

I don't think i would imagine Marri as a running bunny... it doesn't really work with animals
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 03:42 PM   #15
Team WTAworld

stacey is so smart she wouldn't imagine a guy looking like a girl, nor would she imagine me as a running bunny...

*runs*

martin, you look so much better! at least you still have all your teeth

Wanna hångla?