Has Serena made it to the JP tournament? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #1
country flag brandon fulton

brandon fulton is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Has Serena made it to the JP tournament?

I haven't seen her in any pictures there! Has she made it or is she still not there? I hope that she plays so if ya'll have any pictures or info about her being there let me know! So do ya'll know if she is there yet?
brandon fulton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #2
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
she is definitely there because she was the player rep at the draw ceremony

also it is not like she had far to go to get there ...
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 08:15 PM   #3
country flag olivia100

olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold
No, she would not be there until Tuesday afternoon.
olivia100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 08:19 PM   #4
country flag nizelegz

nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia100
No, she would not be there until Tuesday afternoon.
So she is not playing Monday night?
nizelegz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 08:31 PM   #5
country flag olivia100

olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold olivia100 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizelegz
So she is not playing Monday night?
If she's not going to show up until Tuesday I guess the logical thought processing would be no she will not play Monday night.
olivia100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #6
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all
She should be there

She is named as having been part of the draw ceremony on the drawsheet?!
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 08:56 PM   #7
country flag hacberto

hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future
She will play Maria Kirilenko in the first round ,

Good Luck in you're first round Serena
hacberto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 08:57 PM   #8
country flag nizelegz

nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia100
If she's not going to show up until Tuesday I guess the logical thought processing would be no she will not play Monday night.
Okay I guess that was a dumb question, how do you know she isn't playing until Tuesday? If I may ask.
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #9
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute
does anyone ACTUALLY know when she's playing...I need tickets
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 09:13 PM   #10
country flag nizelegz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams
Me too, I'm holding out until I know. I only want to buy tickets for one of these nights, Monday or Tuesday.
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 09:16 PM   #11
country flag Justine Fan

Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams
I'm sure Olivia100 can answer your question .... she seems to think she is Serena's adopted mother

Does the website not have it?
Justine Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 09:17 PM   #12
country flag nizelegz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justine Fan
I'm sure Olivia100 can answer your question .... she seems to think she is Serena's adopted mother

Does the website not have it?
They are not posting it until this evening.