Mary 2006 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #1
country flag pierce the best

pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light pierce the best is a glorious beacon of light
Mary 2006

Hi guys

which tournaments do you think will mary play until the final of the season. this year she will not qualify for the masters , it will be difficult.

I hope to see her play in Luxembourg.

Do you really think thats a good choice to play montreal, i dont know, perhaps it will be the best for her to play forest hills, so she can have two weeks for training in florida.

which can be the best coach for mary, whithout david, i think that craig kardon will be a good choice , or bollietterie to coach her and give her a coach of his academy, or an other one eric van hoff the ex coach of davenport.she needs a coach thats no doubt.

if i will be mary i will play first tier III tournaments to get in form and then she can play the bigger tournaments.
pierce the best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2006, 06:17 PM   #2
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Montreal, U.S. Open, Zurich and Moscow and hopefully more!!

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 06:32 PM   #3
country flag squig2k

squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold
Mary certainly has high hopes in playing primarily tier 1 tournies and i dont blame her. However, I really think she should consider a tier 3 tournament or two, to get the matches and to get titles, no matter the tier.
squig2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote