So who holds the trophy? Kim or Maria - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: who wins?

Kim 139 66.19%
Maria 71 33.81%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:29 AM   #1
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute
So who holds the trophy? Kim or Maria

Vote now, maria wins this one imo. Maria has to beat Kim at some point doesn't she?
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:31 AM   #2
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
i vote for maria
Nicolás89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:31 AM   #3
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
i think this is the time for maria to win. she played so well today and goes in well rested. she may even have the crowd behind her, who knows. i just have a feeling.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:31 AM   #4
country flag gary

gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of
wins the title Masha!!
gary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:32 AM   #5
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
C'mon Masha.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:33 AM   #6
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
C'Mon Kim!

Samantha Stosur: US Open Champion 2011

Kerber // Barthel // Jankovic // Dellacqua // Pironkova // Arn // Cohen
Dulgheru // Scheepers // Kanepi // Cetkovska // Lisicki // Niculescu // Errani

The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:35 AM   #7
country flag Zippy

Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of
Kim 6-4, 7-5. So Kimmy wins, what else is new?
Zippy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:36 AM   #8
country flag Zippy

Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of
Naw, but Kim is definetly her nemesis though. Pova is 0-4 against thus far.
Zippy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:40 AM   #9
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Maria will finally get a win against her i feel.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:41 AM   #10
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Masha!!

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:45 AM   #11
country flag Mashak

Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future
It looks like Kim can't lose this week..... even she isn't playing her best tennis..... and because she's leading 4-0 I say Kim.....but not sure about that..... hope it will be at least a good match !

Go Sorana Cirstea!
Go Maria Kirilenko!
Mashak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:47 AM   #12
country flag dizoo

dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future
Maria doesn't have enough talent to beat Kim.Henin.Momo.Serena at their best.

we just have to leave she to keep living in her lala land...where she'll always see herself as the best and the other players jealous of her...!
she can make money on media..let the tennis for people who really are tenis players!

=]
Laura and Bia
dizoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:49 AM   #13
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15
i think this is the time for maria to win. she played so well today and goes in well rested. she may even have the crowd behind her, who knows. i just have a feeling.
The crowd has been luke-warm at best to Maria it seems to me. Maria has been really playing well. She is primed to win, for sure. It'll be 3 sets if she does, straight sets if she doesn't.

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:49 AM   #14
country flag Rome

Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold Rome is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy
Naw, but Kim is definetly her nemesis though. Pova is 0-4 against thus far.
And you know why ? it's because she has no foot speed to hit balls on the run. I like Maria when she on mute and playing her game. it's hit the ball as hard as you can and maria balls stay in court more then not I like her game just not her foot speed. I say she can upset kim tommorow if her game is on but I have too go with Kim on this one.
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 04:51 AM   #15
country flag oakkao

oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute oakkao has a reputation beyond repute
Kim has Maria's number! Maria has been playing so well all week, but watch her hit a tn of erros against Kim tomorrow 6-4 6-4 Kim
oakkao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote