Surprised at number of Californian Patty fans - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2006, 09:46 PM   #1
country flag borisy

borisy has disabled reputation
Surprised at number of Californian Patty fans

All the crowd is behind her since the start of the match but I guess it's more because of the fact that she is playing against the leggy blonde whose popularity has been going the wrong direction for some time.
borisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2006, 09:57 PM   #2
country flag lindsayno1

lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future
maria is hardly ever the favourite at tournaments anymore....

Jelena Jankovic
Mary Pierce MARTINA HINGIS! Kim Clijsters Ana Ivanovic
lindsayno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #3
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future
well, theyve seen alot of her in those parts since last year.. winning ciny, semi stanford match points in that match against venus, and quarters against eventual winner mary last year in san diego. and this year, sf ciny, final stanfrod and now semi in san diego.

so much schnyder in so little time
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #4
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute
It's so easy to cheer for Patty with her game

or is it easier to cheer against Sharapova

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:07 PM   #5
country flag Brooklyn90
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie

Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:07 PM   #6
country flag GrandSlam05

GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute
The crowd is probably full of rich Californians who have shitloads of money in swiss banks. Of course they like Patty.
Also "Patty" kinds of seems like an american name so maybe thats an attractive feature for them.
Lindsay Davenport: Always my #1 Girl
GrandSlam05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #7
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayno1
maria is hardly ever the favourite at tournaments anymore....

Yep

|||||||||||||||||||||||
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #8
country flag Martyś

Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of
Thanks God she doesn't care Maria, of course.

Lindsay Davenport | Mary Pierce | Amelie Mauresmo
Martyś is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #9
country flag Dennis^^

Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all Dennis^^ is a name known to all
Hmmm, I don't like Patty that much, actually. But, okay.
Dennis^^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 12:53 AM   #10
country flag Rachel_

Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie

Rachel_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 01:14 AM   #11
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
Patty's game is just so beautiful to see, she's got every shot in the book.
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 01:15 AM   #12
country flag WIMBLY2004

WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future WIMBLY2004 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyś
Thanks God she doesn't care Maria, of course.
I like it, I actually think it pumps her up, remember what she said about the guy who cheered against her loudly in her match against Hingis in IW
WIMBLY2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 06:21 AM   #13
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisy
All the crowd is behind her since the start of the match but I guess it's more because of the fact that she is playing against the leggy blonde whose popularity has been going the wrong direction for some time.
Maybe they knew leggy blondie is gonna win anyways and were cheering for ms pistol patty in hope that they would see a close match!!Which they got of course!

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 07:12 AM   #14
country flag Doggy

Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of Doggy has much to be proud of
as soon as patty hits a drop shot, the fans are on her side because she is an elegant tennis player and very fiesta on court. plus her variety is very beautiful to see

I used to hate her and Dementieva's guts, but now I just hate Dementieva; Patty totally won me over. I love her!
Doggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 11:09 AM   #15
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of
Patty rules!! Beautiful game.
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote