Ana Cetnik - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2006, 08:43 PM   #16
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan
what does 'cetnik' mean?
you cant understand that...
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2006, 09:11 PM   #17
country flag Stark

Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by belco
only idiots change their family name... your born with it keep it!
I agree, but in this case she could also use her mom's last name but in either case there is no need to feel pity for her.
Stark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 09:26 PM   #18
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold
I don't know if you know this but she plays NCAA tennis for Texas Christian University. She'll be a senior this coming year.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 09:29 PM   #19
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark
I agree, but in this case she could also use her mom's last name but in either case there is no need to feel pity for her.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 09:39 PM   #20
country flag Stark

Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold Stark is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
what does 'cetnik' mean?
To put it in short--- Cetnik = Serb nationalists who don't like Croats and Muslims.
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 09:55 PM   #21
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To put it in short--- Cetnik = Serb nationalists who don't like Croats and Muslims.
it has several meanings, but to some people it means just that.

oh, and stark is not a very reliable source of information regarding stuff like this
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 12:00 PM   #22
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja

oh, and stark is not a very reliable source of information regarding stuff like this
I agree
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 08:06 PM   #23
country flag Stark

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja

If you think you're so smart why don't you explain it to him That was the best possible way to describe it to him in the context of the thread. You're not a reliable source either.
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #24
country flag azdaja

Quote:
If you think you're so smart why don't you explain it to him That was the best possible way to describe it to him in the context of the thread. You're not a reliable source either.
your definition was banal as usual. etymology of the word 'cetnik' is relevant here and her name is much older than the cetnik movement. anyone who wants to know what that word means can find out on wikipedia. and all arguments about cetniks and others should not be carried out in this thread. this thread is about this tennis player and i don't think we should be arguing about her name at all. and you should keep your sorry arse out of threads like this and i already told you why.
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 03:09 PM   #25
country flag Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
what does 'cetnik' mean?
It doesn't mean anything as such but is the name of the Serbian Royalist movement dating back to World War II.

It's pronounced Chetnik.
"If I were to be sufficiently fortunate to bring about at least some of my ideas it would be for the benefit of all humanity. If these hopes one day become a reality my greatest joy would spring from the fact that this work would be the work of a Serb." Nikola Tesla, Belgrade 1892
Leopold Stotch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #26
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch
It doesn't mean anything as such but is the name of the Serbian Royalist movement dating back to World War II.

It's pronounced Chetnik.
Actually, četnik = member of a četa, an armed formation The word as such dates back centuries to Ottoman rule at least...
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 10:38 PM   #27
country flag azdaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by grobar
Actually, četnik = member of a četa, an armed formation The word as such dates back centuries to Ottoman rule at least...
correct.
Old Aug 13th, 2006, 08:43 AM   #28
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
ya learn something every day... and to think i call myself a serb
Old Aug 13th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #29
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Spremte se, spremte... da je podrzimo kada dodje vreme.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 01:09 AM   #30
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Cetnik

So many offtopic post's here

I fought this is Ana Četnik's thread, but it seems it's "What doesn Chetnik means" thread

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote