Jelena Jankovic has the best backhand in the world - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2006, 09:21 AM   #1
country flag Marjan

Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice
Jelena Jankovic has the best backhand in the world

It is not only my opinion,it is opinion of the many top coaches and i truly think that she should be ranked more bec she has excellent tehnique and good atletic abilities so it is time to use them.(she is the only one who needed just little bit of luck to beat not one but twice Kim K)
Marjan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:39 AM   #2
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
not exactly - but one could argue (i myself think it too at times) that she has the best two-handed backhand down the line while on the run.
that's bieng very darn specific when she's best - but she's way up there with Dementieva, ALG, Myskina and vintage dokic.
I've also said it a very long time ago that she has an exra advantage in a shot that we haven't seen alot of players using much these last few years.
another great youngster to do well on this shot is Pirinkova, while the best crosscourt two handed shot on the run i've seen on constat basis suprisingly belongs to dushevina.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:40 AM   #3
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 10:42 AM   #4
country flag lindsayno1

lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future
she would be if she were more consistent. I watched her school peng at bham and she was AWESOME!

Jelena Jankovic
Mary Pierce MARTINA HINGIS! Kim Clijsters Ana Ivanovic
lindsayno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 11:47 AM   #5
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 11:56 AM   #6
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah ok!

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 12:16 PM   #7
country flag DevilishAttitude

DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam
not exactly - but one could argue (i myself think it too at times) that she has the best two-handed backhand down the line while on the run.
that's bieng very darn specific when she's best - but she's way up there with Dementieva, ALG, Myskina and vintage dokic.
I've also said it a very long time ago that she has an exra advantage in a shot that we haven't seen alot of players using much these last few years.
another great youngster to do well on this shot is Pirinkova, while the best crosscourt two handed shot on the run i've seen on constat basis suprisingly belongs to dushevina.
Vera Dushevina??? She must be one of the worst players in the Top 100. How she reached a Tier 2 final with her serve and FH is beyond me. And her BH isn't that good either.

Jankovic has a good BH but not the best. Marjan = ivanovic?
DevilishAttitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 12:25 PM   #8
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for giving me a good laugh to start the morning off with!
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #9
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
she beat Serena,Dementieva,Petrova,Schnyder,Zvonareva,Venus

and played a tight three setter with Clijsters,Davenport,Sharapova,Henin-Hardenne,Myskina

she just needs to get her head together-she's just 21 and there is still plenty of time for her, she seems getting better-she has a good chance in next few year

and i agree that backhand down the line is WILD HOT!

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 12:28 PM   #10
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
It is a good shot but I would say Venus has the best double handed backhand. The way she creates angles with it is amazing. Its so powerful and amazing when she is on the run.
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #11
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
not na li?

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 12:36 PM   #12
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
The best "in the world"? You obviously haven't seen MY backhand.

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 12:38 PM   #13
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAttitude
Marjan = ivanovic?
You could not be more wrong there, "ivanovic" had a tendency to be a real a**hole at times but he liked Ana Ivanovic in a weird way kinda in the same way Marjan trolls about Jelena Jankovic. Marjan OTOH dislikes Ana to put it very mildly, so much that he has written some outrageosly ridiculous claims about her. IMO he should simply be ignored, even though he here makes some sense in so much that Jelena's backhand indeed is very good...
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 01:50 PM   #14
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
yeah her backhand is great. maybe not the best but in top5 4sure !
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #15
country flag rockstar

rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute

JELENA JANKOVIC - CAROLINE WOZNIACKI
rockstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote