Good news for Twin Peaks fans! The waiting is OVER! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #16
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good news for Twin Peaks fans! The waiting is OVER!

Twin Peaks was great. I know a lot of people lost interest in the show as it progressed with a view that it just got too weird. For me personally, I like things that are bonkers. Bonkers is good. And yeah, Twin Peaks never lost me. It was the only TV show in the last 30 years that really mattered to me on a weekly basis. And when it was canceled I was gutted. The fact that Twin Peaks got more bonkers as it went along just made it better as far as I was concerned.

Having the show end with Cooper possessed by Bob was very unsatisfactory to put it mildly. Any attempt to follow up the abruptly ended storyline would be much appreciated by me. One thing though...they damn well better get Kyle McLachlan back. He was amazing and the show wouldn't have worked without his inspired portrayal of Agent Cooper. And no revamp of the show would work without McLachlan either.

Last edited by Shvedbarilescu : May 15th, 2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: typo
Shvedbarilescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:20 AM   #17
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

funny that i had the impulse to rewatch the whole of "twin peaks" a couple of weeks ago. a fantastic show indeed.

Beat is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #18
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/ray-wise-c...blu-ray-promo/

Ray Wise Confirms David Lynch directed a Twin Peaks Blu-ray Promo

January 11, 2014 By Jon Lyus Leave a Comment

Let me be clear – that picture above scares the hell out of me. In fact, 90% of the images from Twin Peaks scare the hell out of me, but that doesn’t stop it from being a damn fine show, one of the best ever seen on television.
It’s impact on the face of US Television cannot be understated, and its legion of fans, burned all those years ago at being denied a third season are still clamouring for more Peaks – not least the famous deleted scenes from the 1992 prequel film Fire Walk with Me which are still under lock and key somewhere.
There were rumours floating around the internet this week that David Lynch was planning something Twin Peaks-releated for this year, it being the twenty five years since Laura promised she’d see Agent Dale Cooper (stuck in the Black Lodge) again. The rumours went all the way from a full third season (highly, highly unlikely), or those deleted scenes which will finally get an airing, to a promo in the vein of the Log Lady’s episode introductions recording for the Bravo airings of the show.

Now Fangoria, in an interview with Ray Wise for Big Ass Spider can reveal what was going on,
Yeah, we [shot the promo for the Blu-ray] two days ago…It’s been done. I don’t know if I was supposed to leak that to anybody, but yeah, we did it and I’m not at liberty to say what was done. I can say that it’s going to be a big surprise.
So, it is more Lynch-directed Twin Peaks, exactly what it is we’ll find out soon. It’ll be interesting to see who else from the cast he has managed to bring back – certainly none of them have done anything as iconic as the 1990s series.
Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #19
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Confession: I didn't really get Twin Peaks. I watched most of the first season and then sort of gave up. Not for me. This is rare, seeing as I usually love the crap out of highly rated TV shows. Oh well.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #20
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Important question: in 2006, did people really sit around and wait for DVDs to find out what had happened on a show which aired years previously? Were spoilers and torrents not happening back then?
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:02 PM   #21
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Excited

I wonder what it will be? I'd love a third season but I doubt that will happen. A full-length movie concluding the series might be the best option to hope for?
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #22
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Or do a 90210/Melrose Place-type reboot with new main characters and some original characters returned for a few episodes?

If they decide to go with this, it better be on a cable channel. This type of the show suits on cable channels.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:25 AM   #23
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

big fan but not a fan of revival
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:38 AM   #24
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm View Post
big fan but not a fan of revival
Same here.

It doesn't need one

How would they replace the perfect cast?

They'd probably have someone like Annalyne McCord playing Audrey

I'm going to go dig out my boxset now...

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #25

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

That's not what I meant.

They still can revival Twin Peaks with new main characters in present time with some original characters that are still alive and live in the town. The original characters only can be play by original cast.

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #26
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
How would they replace the perfect cast?
They don't want to replace the cast. It was specified in the story, 25 years later. Plus, she show needs the revival. It needs a proper ending and this is the only way to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #27

That's what I was trying to say It's almost 25 years since the last episode aired

Old May 15th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #28
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/05/15/tw...u-ray-box-set/

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Vandeweghe
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2014, 08:04 PM   #29
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
So the promo was only for the Blu Ray version. I really thought they would bring it back

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2014, 09:11 PM   #30
country flag Frode
HEADBANGER

Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute

My all time fav TV-Show