French Open Final 1987: Graf vrs Navratilova - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2006, 04:11 PM   #61
country flag Williams-forever

Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by msharafan
is there any possible chance that some parts of these match either sharapova safina or serena shaunessy will be on you tube casue i cant download matches cause my parents went mad when they got the bill as id downloaded more than my broadband would allow and ran up a bill for 250 euro! lol so if there are any clips of either of these matches on you tube may i please have the link. thank you so much if there is!
I won't promise anything for anyone, but i think i heard that Pacomexican may will be uploading the Serena-match on youtube. Don't get me on it though...

NO.7: VenusWilliams
NO.6: SerenaWilliams
Williams-forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2006, 04:11 PM   #62
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
thank you very much
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 04:22 PM   #63
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
oh thanks so much if he/she does can you please give me the link! thanks so much! id also like to see the maria safina match too though but i suppose i cant be too greedy! lol
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 04:26 PM   #64
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by msharafan
oh thanks so much if he/she does can you please give me the link! thanks so much! id also like to see the maria safina match too though but i suppose i cant be too greedy! lol
I have a bit of video I took myself yesterday, but i'm going to have to upload it on either late Sunday or on Monday. I'm not sure what I will upload it on though.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 04:26 PM   #65
country flag MARYANGEL

MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future
The third set is up on up-file Serena
MARYANGEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #66
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
thanks!
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 04:58 PM   #67
country flag roooobert

roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of
thank you very much!

SOFIA AND ALL THE OTHER SWEDES * Katarina Srebotnik * Pavlina Nola * Rita Kuti-Kis * Capriati & Seles to comeback * williams to destroy henin and momo
roooobert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 05:25 PM   #68
country flag parn2257

parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all parn2257 is a name known to all
thank you
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 05:30 PM   #69
country flag nbaker53

nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future
These files are 1100 MB?
nbaker53 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #70
country flag MARYANGEL

MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaker53
These files are 1100 MB?
which one?
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #71
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
Yes they are big files, but UP-file had amazing downloaded speeds I dowload the 1st set of Serena's match in just over 2 hours which was almost 1000MB. If that was on megaupload it would take more like 2 days

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #72

Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
Yes they are big files, but UP-file had amazing downloaded speeds I dowload the 1st set of Serena's match in just over 2 hours which was almost 1000MB. If that was on megaupload it would take more like 2 days
Mine has just stopped at 86% Hate these big files, i never get to fully download them before they break down aahh, guess ill have to wait for the torrents, which is progressing sloooowly Keep seeding folks!

Last edited by Williams-forever : Aug 12th, 2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 06:06 PM   #73
country flag MARYANGEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoOlMaNsTeVeN
Could you seed the first two sets of nicole-anna chak. They havent downloaded in four days..

The first set is up..at page 1
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 06:10 PM   #74
country flag MARYANGEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williams-forever
Mine has just stopped at 86% Hate these big files, i never get to fully download them before they break down aahh, guess ill have to wait for the torrents, which is progressing sloooowly Keep seeding folks!
I'm sorry, next time I'll do the file smaller, I don't know why torrent is slow, because I'm seeding the files in two computers

Old Aug 12th, 2006, 06:17 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARYANGEL

I'm sorry, next time I'll do the file smaller, I don't know why torrent is slow, because I'm seeding the files in two computers

Don't get me wrong. You're doing a great job
It's just really frustrating when a file stops at 86%
Btw, is it possible to watch the torrent files before they're done downloading, without harming the files?