French Open Final 1987: Graf vrs Navratilova - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 03:39 PM   #151
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
I don't understand where to click in order to download the file
could someone please explain to me. thank you
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:34 PM   #152
country flag MARYANGEL

MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaco
I don't understand where to click in order to download the file
could someone please explain to me. thank you
Click on the link, scroll down to "upfile all 4you", click on it, the download link will apear.
MARYANGEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #153
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
hqs versus davenport

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 07:55 PM   #154
country flag Lindsayfan32

Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future
Could you please upload any of Lindsay's matches from New Haven as I would love to see them at some point.
Lindsayfan32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 12:49 AM   #155
country flag MARYANGEL

MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan32
Could you please upload any of Lindsay's matches from New Haven as I would love to see them at some point.
QF is upload and SMF is next
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 02:11 AM   #156
country flag MARYANGEL

Ana Ivanovic at Cold Pizza
http://up-file.com/download/4e001570...IZZA-.wmv.html
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 03:05 AM   #157
country flag MARYANGEL

SMF Davenport-Stosur 2006 New Heaven
Torrent:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/406665

Up-file
part1 of 5
http://up-file.com/download/cf0ffc11...part1.wmv.html

2 0f 5
http://up-file.com/download/5304a163...part2.wmv.html

3 of 5
http://up-file.com/download/b0855683...part3.wmv.html

4 of 5
http://up-file.com/download/bef7e339...part4.wmv.html
5 of 5
http://up-file.com/download/f30ff666...part5.wmv.html

Last edited by MARYANGEL : Aug 26th, 2006 at 10:35 AM.
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 05:16 AM   #158
country flag MARYANGEL

Torrent
smf Kutnezova-Henin http://www.mininova.org/tor/406751

QF Davenport_Mauresmo http://www.mininova.org/tor/406741
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 05:46 AM   #159
country flag lucashg

lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future
Can someone please upload Justine vs Kuznetsova on Up-file, or similar?
And thanks for all the other matches

Justine Henin

Proud member of Justine's Philistines Society™
"There's a bit of Justine in all of us"
lucashg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 10:02 AM   #160
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
hey thanks heaps for the stosur - davenport, but i got no idea how to use torrent things(mininova) is there any chance it could get uploaded to megaupload?
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 10:40 AM   #161
country flag MARYANGEL

Davenport_stosur complete match upload it
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 08:24 AM   #162
country flag sweet.baby

sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future
Thank you maryangel for your matches.
I have problems with torrents. I can't connect on tracker it says me: <urlopen error (11001, 'getaddrinfo failed') Is anybody here who has the same problem??
sweet.baby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 08:54 AM   #163
country flag iamhe

iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all iamhe is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARYANGEL
QF Davenport-Mauresmo New H. 2006
4 of 5
http://up-file.com/download/457b7b92...part4.wmv.html

Thank you, MARYANGEL.

But there seems to have a problem:

The downloading page says the file size is 298.95 Mb,
however when I download the file with IE, it says the file size is actually 146 Mb.
And the file cannot be shifted.

I think the file is broken.

So can you check the file,please ?

Thank you.
iamhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 07:39 AM   #164

Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARYANGEL
Davenport_stosur complete match upload it

Thanks you so much for taking the time to upload the Lindsay vs Sam match.
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 07:47 AM   #165

Joaco I would like to thank you for uploading the quater final.