San Diego Quarters - Sharapova def. Pierce 6-2 6-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2006, 01:01 AM   #1
country flag pierce_fanatic
Team WTAworld

pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future
San Diego Quarters - Sharapova def. Pierce 6-2 6-3

Good Luck Mary !

------------------------------

We love you Mary !

Last edited by pierce_fanatic : Aug 4th, 2006 at 10:29 PM.
pierce_fanatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2006, 01:07 AM   #2
country flag atoutix

atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all
we know You can do it !!!!!!!!!!!! Mary !!!!

COME ON MARY !! YOU ARE IN THE ZONE

Come back...
atoutix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 01:33 AM   #3
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
Great test !

Hope Eurosport will show it
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 01:46 AM   #4
country flag Paul.

Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzy Maryfan
Great test !

Hope Eurosport will show it
im praying it does!
Paul. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 02:27 AM   #5
country flag Sund7101

Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future
You got this Mary, we're all praying for you and wish you luck!

Go out there and take it!
Sund7101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 03:18 AM   #6
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
well i am in mexico and have net connection.

WOW good start Mary keep it up and it will be great hopefully to see you beat Maria !!

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 03:38 AM   #7
country flag JMC

JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all
Very very interesting test for our Diva ...

The Russian will be the favorite , we have to admit it, but i am so proud of Mary, her comeback is whatever happens in quarter a great success, and i am sure than in San-Diego or later she will make something big.Very BIG !!!

Come on Mary : LET'S go for the show !!!!!!!!
JMC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 04:14 AM   #8
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Mary, I know you can do it!

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 05:01 AM   #9
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
Mary!!! Good Luck! It will be a tough one but you can do it!
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 05:25 AM   #10
country flag cakiteror

cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold
to be honest,i dont care what happens today!
i justa wonna see mary fight,and concentrated!
she is on a comeback trail and loss wouldnt hurt me(that much)!
my main concern at the moment is to mary stah healthy!
COME ON GIRL SHOW MARIA SOME HEART!
cakiteror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 05:51 AM   #11
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
Eurosport will recover the first two matches and Mary will be the third=/...that's just typical!!

maybe they will record it for us
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 06:48 AM   #12
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
come on mary!!!
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 09:19 AM   #13
country flag Lu_Weird

Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all
Go Mary!
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 09:22 AM   #14
country flag Paul.

Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe
Eurosport will recover the first two matches and Mary will be the third=/...that's just typical!!

maybe they will record it for us

they are showing mary's here in britain so ill fill you all in on how she was playing
Paul. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 11:17 AM   #15
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
Cool...Mary always have the chance against Maria...YOU CAN DO IT MARY!!!!!!!

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote