Why is Myskina.... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2006, 01:22 AM   #1
country flag Rachel_

Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of Rachel_ has much to be proud of
Why is Myskina....

Playing a tier 4 event in Stockholm the same week a tier 2 event in LA is going on...does she want to be tested before USO?
Rachel_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2006, 02:24 AM   #2
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe she liked playing there last year, so she wanted to go back.
Babolatpro880 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 02:28 AM   #3
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Because she may liked Stockholm. And she can play Montreal, wich is a Tier I
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 06:18 AM   #4
country flag ctan88

ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of
She said last year that she would return - she enjoys the tourney, the fans, the stadium - if you like a place, why not go back?

MYSKINA ... THE TENNIS WORLD NEEDS YOU - PLEASE JUST COME BACK ALREADY!!! THE WTA NEEDS SOME QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT HAHA

BEST OF LUCK ALSO TO CHAKVETADZE ... THE FUTURE OF WOMENS TENNIS
ctan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 06:36 AM   #5
country flag cakiteror

cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold
maybe sho got a lot of money?
cakiteror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 06:38 AM   #6
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
It is not smart scheduling...She flew from Europe to the US to Europe to Canada. It is inefficient. I don't care how much she loves the tournament. It hurts her season. She should stay in Europe or stay in the states. If I were Myskina, I would have stayed and played all the rinky dink European clay events, raked in the points, and been top ten by now. She is not at a stage in her career right now where she is a US Open threat, but, once she gets inside the top ten, she will get cushy draws, and the indoor season is coming up (her favorite,) and it would have poised her perfectly to get back to where she once belonged...
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 06:52 AM   #7
country flag UncleZeke

UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of
Moscow to Stockholm is much closer to home, than Moscow to LA. Plus, she made it to the finals last year, and apparently she likes it there (can't blame her for that).
UncleZeke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 06:57 AM   #8
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleZeke
Moscow to Stockholm is much closer to home, than Moscow to LA. Plus, she made it to the finals last year, and apparently she likes it there (can't blame her for that).
so she should have played Palermo, Sopot and Stockholm, then maybe New Haven and then the US Open. She would have gone into the Open with loads of confidence, and as a top ten player.
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 07:23 AM   #9
country flag fufuqifuqishahah
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboyle
It is not smart scheduling...She flew from Europe to the US to Europe to Canada. It is inefficient. I don't care how much she loves the tournament. It hurts her season. She should stay in Europe or stay in the states. If I were Myskina, I would have stayed and played all the rinky dink European clay events, raked in the points, and been top ten by now. She is not at a stage in her career right now where she is a US Open threat, but, once she gets inside the top ten, she will get cushy draws, and the indoor season is coming up (her favorite,) and it would have poised her perfectly to get back to where she once belonged...

that's an interesting concept. i wonder if it would work.
myskina does deserve to be back in the top 8, she just hasn't had enough WINS lately.
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 07:35 AM   #10
country flag UncleZeke

UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of
Quote:
so she should have played Palermo, Sopot and Stockholm, then maybe New Haven and then the US Open. She would have gone into the Open with loads of confidence, and as a top ten player.
Sounds like a good plan for a hungry player.. Guess after getting bounced in the first round in Cincy by Serena she just wanted to go home/ go on Holiday.
UncleZeke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 07:39 AM   #11
country flag fufuqifuqishahah
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleZeke
Sounds like a good plan for a hungry player.. Guess after getting bounced in the first round in Cincy by Serena she just wanted to go home/ go on Holiday.
she said she wanted to play in Stockholm last year and she also entered the tournament before Cincy.
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 07:49 AM   #12
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute
An easy title win perhaps
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 07:53 AM   #13
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
it's not cool for a player like myskina to be the favorite because even if she reaches the final and loses, it's a failure. she should have stayed in the states.

all or nothing. all usa or all europe. if she had stuck to either plan, she would be top 10 going into the us open.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 09:37 AM   #14
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There's no Sopot tournament this year.
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 10:03 AM   #15
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
First of all we have to respect her decision. I think it's her own risk she wants to take and face the challenge of playing US, then Europe, then US again... It's her choice, end of the discussion.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote