yurika sema cheering thread! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 03:03 PM   #121
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: yurika sema cheering thread!

Yuri lost to Natsumi Hamamura in Obihiro
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 03:23 PM   #122
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Hamamura isn't awful She is having some very good results on the Japanese circuit, but still, Yurika really should defeat her

I am starting to wonder if Bangalore was a fluke

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 10:50 PM   #123
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Yurika was injured a bit... so we could give her some more time?

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2007, 02:40 PM   #124
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Yurika is playing Gubacsi in the Bronx
Not an awful match

Old Aug 12th, 2007, 02:46 PM   #125
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

good luck yurika!ive never seen gubasci play and don't know much about her game,hpope yurika can win some matches and qualify for md
Old Aug 13th, 2007, 09:12 AM   #126
country flag -sugi-

Yurika def. Gubacsi 63 63

Gubacsi is a former top 100 player with a WTA title so this is a good win for Yuri

Old Aug 14th, 2007, 08:51 AM   #127
country flag -sugi-

Yurika beat Afinogenova 76 60.
Afinogenova is a great player, Erika lost to her very easily earlier in the year.

Now Radwanska for a MD

Old Aug 14th, 2007, 02:23 PM   #128

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

nice solid wins for yurika hope she can take radwanska out and make the md! go for it yurika!
Old Aug 15th, 2007, 09:16 AM   #129
country flag -sugi-

Yurika lost to Radwanska 16 26

she didn't get a LL spot either when she was the second highest ranked player to lose in the QD, Arantxa Parra got it

Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:03 AM   #130
country flag -sugi-

I was surprised and happy to see Yurika's draw at US Open?

Kuryanovich in round 1, who she should really beat. Then Foretz who isn't at the top of her game and then maybe Makarova

Makarova and Foretz are the main fears to stop Yuri qualifiying for her first slam

Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:03 AM   #131
country flag -sugi-

Old Aug 21st, 2007, 08:03 AM   #132
country flag -sugi-

Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 02:06 PM   #133

good luck yurika! she won some matches last week in the bronx, hope her form continues
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 01:36 AM   #134
country flag -sugi-

yurika snuck past by the skin of her teeth (literally) against Kuryanovich

67 44 when Kuryanovich retired. She needs to improve to have a chance against Foretz

Old Aug 24th, 2007, 01:43 PM   #135

very lucky escape for yurika but a wins a win,congrats to yurika her first gs win! good luck against foretz, ive seen foretz play nothing spectacular but very consistent and experienced,nothing to loose for yurika,atleast she'll be back in the top 200 again