yurika sema cheering thread! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2007, 07:20 AM   #106
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: yurika sema cheering thread!

-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2007, 10:46 AM   #107
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Okadue def Sema 7-5 6-3

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
Old May 7th, 2007, 02:43 PM   #108
country flag -sugi-

Fukuoka R1
vs Qualifier

Hopefully Yurika can win a match

Old May 9th, 2007, 06:53 PM   #109
country flag -sugi-

Old May 9th, 2007, 06:54 PM   #110
country flag -sugi-

[Q] Ayaka Maekawa def. [6] Yurika Sema 76(5) 4-0ret.
Hope its nothing too serious. Maybe it explains these poor defeats recently
===============================================

Old May 9th, 2007, 06:55 PM   #111
country flag -sugi-

Old May 23rd, 2007, 04:32 PM   #112
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

fo 1strd qualies p cetskova d yurika sema 75 61 tough luck yurika,still good effort in her gs debut good luck for wimby quyalies yurika
Old May 23rd, 2007, 06:20 PM   #113
country flag -sugi-

Really though this is what happens when the Japanese girls play on their strange surfaces back home weeks before RG. Clay is very hard to adapt to and the two surfaces couldn't be more different.

Old Jun 6th, 2007, 08:03 AM   #114
country flag -sugi-

Old Jul 19th, 2007, 12:18 PM   #115
country flag -sugi-

Some more really nice pictures of Yurika, her results haven't been great lately

Old Jul 19th, 2007, 12:19 PM   #116
country flag -sugi-

Old Jul 19th, 2007, 12:19 PM   #117
country flag -sugi-

Old Jul 19th, 2007, 10:09 PM   #118
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

brilliant pics adam as allways! do you know who is the player on the right in the pic with seiko and yurika?
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 10:16 AM   #119
country flag -sugi-

Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 10:18 AM   #120
country flag -sugi-

Martin, I think (I am not too sure) that its Maika Ozaki with Seiko and Yurika