yurika sema cheering thread! - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #256
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future
Re: yurika sema cheering thread!

(1)Yurika Sema (JPN) d. So-Ra Lee (KOR) 62 16 76(1)
Another and even more tougher match than in R1 I'm not sure if she'll win her QF
Good Luck Yurika
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2011, 11:45 AM   #257
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

(1)Yurika Sema (JPN) d. (6)So-Jung Kim (KOR) 64 64
Nice to see her winning this match in an easier way then the 2 other rounds
Nakamura in SF will be too tough now I gues
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 08:05 AM   #258
country flag Phil=)

(1)Yurika Sema (JPN) d. (3)Aiko Nakamura (JPN) 46 62 76(2)
Wow this is a very nice result Yurika . I would have never expected her to win that match after those close matches against no names in the matches before . Very nice win and fought well
Final against Hsieh will be even more difficult but GL and fight Yurika !
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 09:15 AM   #259
country flag Phil=)

(2)Su-Wei Hsieh (TPE) d. (1)Yurika Sema (JPN) 61 60

To be honest it's not really surprising that she lost in that way. She seems to give up very fast when things are not working well against better players .
I don't know where she plans to play now, maybe Taipei ?
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 05:05 PM   #260
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Yurika is now 3-11 in career finals....

Hopefully tennisitv will stream the match to know what happened.
juki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 06:20 PM   #261
country flag Phil=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
Yurika is now 3-11 in career finals....

Hopefully tennisitv will stream the match to know what happened.
I noticed that too . Even this yeas she lost 3 of 4 finals again ! Well it's definetly not surprising that she lost the final against Su Wei but she should have won at least the final of Gimcheon against Yoo Mi ! Do you know where she's playing next? Yurika didn't update her blog as much as her sister did the last time. Well maybe she said something about in her blog but sometimes Google Trasnlator does a very bad job when its translating Japanese in German
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 11:14 PM   #262
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Google translate is horrible with Japanese

Yurika is in Taipei entry list
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #263
country flag Phil=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
Google translate is horrible with Japanese

Yurika is in Taipei entry list
Yes you're right It tries to tell me that Erika Sema name means "small wings" in german
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:33 AM   #264
country flag Phil=)

Yurika reached the 2nd round of Taipei 100 K with a win over SaiSai Zheng
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:24 AM   #265
country flag juki

FO Qualifying: Yurika Sema d. Margalita Chakhnashvili 26 62 61
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #266
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

A picture I took during RG Q:

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #267
country flag juki

Yuri destroyed Julia Cohen in QR1 of Wimbledon 60 63 Plays grass-GOAT Alison Riske next
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #268
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Yurika d A Riske 76 75!,really great win for Yurika,so pleased for her,Riske is a good grass court player.good luck next up Yurika.....qualify now
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #269
country flag Phil=)

Thats a really great win
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:18 AM   #270
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

FO qualies 1strd Yurika Sema vs Vera Dushevina,not bad draw Dushevina not in great form thesedays,good luck Yurika!