yurika sema cheering thread! - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #241
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future
Re: yurika sema cheering thread!

Great, she seems to be in pretty good shape again.
I had my doubts after Aschaffenburg.
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 10:00 PM   #242
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Playing Bibiane next, should be an interesting matchup. Should be an interesting match up, especially if she is in good form

Yurika has snuck into the main draw of $100,000 for next week. Don't think she has played such a big tournament in a while, would be awesome if she got a win or two!!
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #243
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

I hope Yurika can get the win tommorow. Bibiane will be a very tricky opponent, Mona Barthel wrote on her website that Schoofs played incredibly well against her in the QF's.
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #244
country flag Phil=)

Yurika is in the QF's of Beijing
She defeated Luangnam with 6-3 6-3 in the 1st round. But in 2nd round she made an unexpected upset and sends Carolina Garcia with 6-4 7-6 home. . That's really one of the best and most decents wins of Yurika for a while now. Keep going
QF now against Kurumi Nara, should be another tricky one.
GL Yurika.
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #245
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Yurika today

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #246
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Yuri
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #247
country flag Phil=)

Unfortunately she lost in the QF'S against Kurumi Nara with 6-7 0-6 .
But that's definetly not a bad loss, Kurumi seems to get back to her old shape after some bad injuries, and when Nara is on she's Top 50 material.
This QF will boost her ranking to almost 180 again
GL in your next tournament Yurika
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:11 PM   #248
country flag Ayumi Oka

Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice

Yurika has been playing great tennis, she is back in the top 200 and she can enter the qualifying at the US Open. So happy for her
Ayumi Oka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 09:44 PM   #249
country flag juki

Yurika is playing Marina Erakovic

Yuri is in good form, and can beat Marina if she's having an off day. It will be very tough. Such a shame that she got a rough draw
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #250
country flag Ayumi Oka

Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice

AWWW lost 6-3 6-1 to erakovic , but i hope she continues to improve, stay healthy and have a great asian season now in the end of the year. She can get to the top 100 and next year play all 4 slams )
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #251
country flag Phil=)

Yurika qualified for Seoul !
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 09:01 AM   #252
country flag Phil=)

After reaching the QF of Kofu 50 K where she lost against her sister she is QR2 of Osaka playing against her sister again
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 01:11 AM   #253
country flag Ayumi Oka

Yurika has lost 2 times in a row to her sister in 3 setters!!! Erika just moonballs her and yurika get frustrated!!! She didnt even shake hands to erika in kofu!! Oh well i hope yurika keeps rising it has been a good year i hope she continues there are more japan challengers to come!!

oH And Yurika gave up in the last game of the match see for yourself i was so dissapointed it was 5-3 in the last set!!! Very Frustrated!!

Here is the match Yurika vs Erika in KOFU:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17705293
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #254
country flag Phil=)

(1)Yurika Sema (JPN) d. (Q)Yuxuan Zhang (CHN) 16 64 60
Way to close Yurika and this was even the first round of Seoul ( 25 K ). But at least a win
Normally she should reach the finals here but with this first perfomance I'm not so sure anymore..
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #255
country flag juki

Yurika was actually down 1-6 2-4, then won the next 10 games