yurika sema cheering thread! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2010, 03:01 AM   #226
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: yurika sema cheering thread!

they're both so pretty
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #227
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Yurika smart choice playing 25k in korea,hope she gets some wins and some easy points,back into top 300 Yurika.....
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:23 AM   #228
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Yurika is also working her way back .
She already reaches 3 SF's again ( 2 25 K's and 1 50 K ) and currently she's in the singles final of Gimcheon and should be able to win it with ease !
Monday she's already rankes 242 again and the next week 50 points will follow if she wins tommorow !
Keep working hard Yurika !
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #229
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Yurika has almost nothing to defend for the rest of the year, US Open qualies should be very realistic. Her next tournament will be Balikpapan 25k the week after next, she'll be a top seed there and should face a weaker draw
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #230
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

It's a pity she had to skip $50K Fukuoka and Kurume due to injury. Hopefully she can stay healthy and I can definitely see her getting back to where she was before that horrible wrist injury...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #231
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

$25,000 Balikpapan 2011

1st round : Yurika Sema (JPN) (2) def. Ai Wen Zhu (CHN) 7-5 6-0
2nd round : Yurika Sema (JPN) (2) def. Monique Adamczak (AUS) 6-1 7-5
QF: Yurika Sema (JPN) vs. Varatchaya Wongtenchai (THA)

Keep going Yurika
Win the title here. Here strongest opponent left is Nudnida Luangnam
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 03:45 AM   #232
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Yurika Surprised she beat Monique since she isn't enjoying the conditions in Indonesia, hopefully she can keep improving over the week

Her schedule:

July 4: 25k Aschaffenburg
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #233
country flag Phil=)

Nice to see her coming to my country like Erika did last year .
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #234
country flag Phil=)

Varatchaya Wongteanchai (THA) d. (2)Yurika Sema (JPN) 61 62
Dissapointing
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:44 PM   #235
country flag Ayumi Oka

Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice

Hey, im a big fan of yurika i follow her scores and her blog. But never seen her play, i can't find a video of her playing, can someone post a video of her playing or something. Please i've only seen pictures of her...
Ayumi Oka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #236
country flag Phil=)

After her really bad perfomance in Aschaffenburg last week Yurika won her first round in Belgium ( 25 K )

(4)Yurika Sema (JPN) d. Tadeja Majeric (SLO) 64 76(6)
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #237
country flag juki

Yuri Cushy draw to get to semis, but then Barthel
Yuri reached the final of this tournament 2 years ago (lost to Flipkens in the final), hopefully there is something about this tournament that suits her
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:44 PM   #238
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

yey, looks her US open Q spot is secured!! sisters playing in USO Q together for the first time!?

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #239
country flag Phil=)

(4)Yurika Sema (JPN) d. (Q)Daniela Seguel (CHI) 62 63

Myrtilles Georges next
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 03:55 PM   #240
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

(4)Yurika Sema (JPN) d. Myrtille Georges (FRA) 63 61

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote